💛 ~ Morning Love

This is a dream x sapnap story which contains lemon, if you are not comfortable with this then please skip to another story. Otherwise, enjoy some dreamnap!

1048 Words!

This was the first night at a new home for Sapnap. He and Dream decided they wanted to live together a while ago, but finally did it.

They have had feelings for eachother for a while now, but never really made things official, since they hadn't met eachother yet.

The night before, they both decided to keep things cool and just sleep seperately for the night.

Dream softly opened the door, trying not to wake up Sapnap. He pushed some boxes aside and climbed onto the bed, next to Sapnap. Sapnap was laying on his belly, his head on the right side of the pillow.

"Sappy~" Dream said softly, as he rubbed Sapnap's back trying to wake him up peacefully. Sapnap groaned in response and turned away. "Oh c'mon Sapnap." Dream said laughing, while pulling Sapnap's back into his chest, they now spooning.

"You gotta wake up~" Dream added, as he placed his head in the crook of his neck. "Why?" Sapnap's voice was muffled by the pillow. "Because I miss you dummy." Dream said, pulling him impossibly closer. 'Hmm' Sapnap hummed, softly to himself. But Sapnap soon got interrupted by something poking. Poking to his butt.. his eyes shot open and emediately knew what it was and smirked.

"Oh you do really miss me, dont you Dream?" Sapnap said as he slightly pushed his butt into the blonde's crotch, making him groan. "Sapnap." Dream said in between some groans. Dream was clearly enjoying this, as Sapnap kept grinding against his crotch. They have just met in real life, but they have known eachother for years and they knew they were falling in love with eachother, but they just wanted to wait for this. For this moment.

Sapnap soon felt Dream getting harder and harder by the second, while getting a little hard himself.
Dream then  attacked Sapnap's neck with kisses, making sure there would be marks by tomorrow. Sapnap just moaned in response, arching his back.

Dream then reached forwards to Sapnap's pants and slightly squeezed his crotch, making him moan even more. "You like that?" Dream asked, still rubbing his crotch as Sapnap emediately nod his head yes. Dream smiled and unbuttened Sapnap's pants with only one hand, making the younger one gasp. Dream then switched positions, him now on top. He took Sapnap's hands and pinned them above his head, holding them firmly. Dream then kissed down his neck, slowly going down and further down before he was stopped.

"Dream?" Sapnap said, a slight concern in his voice. Dream then emediately looked up, waiting for Sapnap to talk. "I- i uhm." Sapnap was shaking and couldnt get the right words. Dream then let go of him, making the ravenette more comfortable as they sat up. "I haven't done any of this before.." Sapnap said, looking down at his fingers. It was silent for a couple of seconds before Dream spoke. "Well, do you want this?" He asked him, Sapnap quickly looking up at him and nodded. "Yes. I really do but it is kinda scary." He said, but Dream gave him a soft smile which made him feel better.
"Then I will be really gentle." Dream said while slowly pushing Sapnap back on the bed, back into the position they were last in.

Dream slowly kissed his way down, taking off the already unbuttoned trousers as he threw them on the ground, being met by a red pare of boxers, already a little wet from the precum which made Dream smirk. "Already really excited, aren't you Sappy?" Dream asked, while rubbing the wet boxershorts while leaning down to the ravenette's ear. "Y-yes." Was the only thing Sapnap managed to get out which made Dream giggle.

Dream then took off the youngest ones boxers and it revealed his member. Dream then leaned down shile licking his lips and took the tip into his mouth, making Sapnap moan. "Oh god, Dream~" He said as Dream started to take him all in and bounce his head. Dream then took one of his fingers and looped it around Sapnap's hole, making him gasp. "You sure about this?" Dream asked Sapnap. Sapnap nodded really frantically before Dream pushed his finger inside the smaller. The ravenette threw his head backwards, feeling pain but also enjoying some of it. Dream then soon stretched him out with three fingers befire pushing out and lining himself up.

"100%?" Dream asked, looking into the ravenettes eyes which was just filled with lust. "God Dream, yes just do it." He answered before Dream pushed inside of him, making the smaller one groan in pain but also pleasure.

After some time of getting adjusted, Dream started moving making them both moan in unison. "So tight." Dream moaned before throwing his head back at the pleasure he was getting. The feeling of wanting to have affection with someone for a while and finally getting it is so good. "Yeah you like my tight ass, baby?" Sapnap said, which made Dream moan even more. "Damn, you are sexy." Dream moaned at the attention he was getting. "You think so, daddy?" This was what shot Dream over the edge. "You are going to make me cum when you talk all sexy baby." He added, almost near the end. "Yeah? You wanna cum inside me?" Dream nodded in response. "You can." Sapnap said, when Dream came inside of him, Sapnap coming only a couple seconds later.

"Damn." Dream said as he plopped onto the bed, next to Sapnap. "I didn't know you were so good at that." Dream said, as he sat back up. "I didn't either." Sapnap said, laughing a little. "You were amazing." Dream said, kissing the younger boy's cheek. "Good way to wake up." Sapnap said happily, holding the blonde's hand. "C'mon let's get you in a bath." Dream said as he stood up, seeing Sapnap struggle. The ravenette looked up at Dream, as he stood up a little wobbily. "It hurts to stand." Sapnap said smiling awkwardly, but before he could take another step, he was swooped of the ground and was getting carried to the bathroom.