🧡💚💙 ~ Break the distance

Ello! Blueii here! This one is def gonna be another series!

This one is about Sapnap, Dream AND George. And ofcourse you. You will read in the story about the relationship, you will understand! Its a bit difficult to explain 😅

Hope you like it!

947 Words!

"If I had a chance." You sung as you played some minecraft behind your desk. "I'd take it faster than a heartbeat." You were a little zoned out while singing the song.

You took out your phone after you felt it vibrate. You looked at the message and saw it was Dream. You guys have been friends for a while now, same with Sapnap and George. They even made you a part of the DreamTeam. "But it's so hard to get to you." You sang as you looked at the message. "Cause when you see the sun, I see the moon." You live in Europe. (I made it Europe since the time differente is pretty big.) Dream and Sapnap live in Florida, George in England. So it wasnt so easy to see eachother.

You guys had a pretty good relationship, always sending eachother funny stuff, recording together, you know the drill. "I wish it wasnt so far~" you sang as you looked back at your pc screen. "Thousands of dollars just to be near. Countless thoughts of you being here. I wish it wasnt so hard.." you said as you slowly took your phone out of your pocket again to look at the message once again.

Dreamyboi
Maybe we could, break the distance?

---

You sighed as you walked through the large halls. Your suitcase rolled behind you as you clamped your jacket in your arms. You had never been here before, but it felt like you knew it. It felt okay to be here. Afterall, you have wanted to do this in so long, to be here.

Your heart stopped for a moment as you saw three shapes. Human shapes. And you knew exactly who they were. You ran towards them with your suitcase struggling to stay on its wheels. As you almost reached them, you let go of your suitcase and jumped into the tallest boys arms. He pulled you close, his lime green hoodie smelling like cologne. "Hi, y/n." Dream said as he pulled away. You quickly went to the other two, hugging them just as tightly.

"Just to see you face to face without a screen cutting through?" Sapnap said as he softly pulled away. He knew that was your favorite song and it finally came through, you broke the distance.

The boys took you to their home, happily inviting you in. You looked around their house, which felt really comfortable, even though you have never been there before. They showed you around, their rooms, your room, the living room and finally the basement.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Dream said as he passed a beer to Sapnap from the minifridge. You slowly walked down the stairs taking it all in. There was a large tv, with a couch in front of it. The room was decorated with party atributes as if there was a party going. And there were four doors in each corner of the room. "Yeah, this is our basement." George said walking towards me to take my hand and guide me off the stairs. "We give parties, we record stuff here.." Sapnap added, as George let you to the couch. "Where do you record?" You asked. "See those doors? Open one." Dream simply said. And you walked towards the most nearby door. You opened it and was met by an orange painted room with three pc screens on top of a desk and so much more stuff. "Yeah, thats mine." Sapnap said as he came towards you and stood behind you. He was pretty close to you, but you didnt mind. "We all have one like that, then we have one for logies too. Like you." George said smiling as he pointed to the fourth room.

You all sat on the couch, Dream on your right, George on your left and Sapnap next to him. You all barely fit on the couch, so were pretty smushed together. Dreams left arm was on the couch, getting more space. Which meant it was almost on top of your shoulder. But to be fair, you didnt mind it at all. It felt like you knew them all your life.

After a little while, Sapnap now moved to sit on the ground in front of you since the couch was getting uncomfortable. You softly placed your hands in his hair and played with it, softly massaging his head. Sapnap hummed back, making sure y/n knew he liked it so she would continue. You were getting tired, from the jetlag, from the movie and slowly inched into Dreams chest, falling asleep.

"Why did you stop?" Sapnap said pouting as he turned around. But then saw a sleeping y/n in Dreams chest. "Sshh." He softly said as he looked at your cute face and started stroking your hair. "She's so cute." Sapnap said, leaning on Dreams knee. "Buckets of water, millions of clouds. Miles of road just to get where you are." Dream sang softly. "Oh, I wish it wasnt so far." The other two now joining in. They all knew this was your favorite song. "Thousands of dollars just to be near,  countless thoughts of you being here. Oh, I wish it wasnt so hard."

"But maybe one day we can, break the distance.."

Planning on doing lots with this story! Maybe its still a bit boring, but trust me its gonna get good!

Part 2?