💛 ~ Camping Trip (p.3)

Yes. I got more inspo. Out of nowhere.

Here it is. The part you all had been waiting for. (There is a suprise at the end 😁). Its 7.11AM for me and I just woke up and I chose Wattpad.

Ly,

Blueii

As requested: Lenaraine

732 Words.

"You know Dream doesn't like you as much as you like him." Y/n said, walking in circles around your body. "What?" Was all you could answer. You watched as she walked around you, following her gaze. "You heard me." Y/n said. "Dream loves me." Y/n added. "ME."

"Why would Dream be with me then?" You said, as you started questioning yourself. Was she right? No, she couldnt be. "For the views." She simply said which made you gasp. "He would never!" You added. But you weren't so sure anymore. "He wouldn't... right?" You said, looking down at your feet. She wouldn't say this if it wasnt real, right? "He would, Pandas" She said, cupping your chin to face her. "Don't call me that! My name is Sapnap." You said, pushing her away from you. "Pandas please, I'm just trying to be honest with you." She said, stepping closer to you. "That's not my name!"

"Pandas.."

"THATS NOT MY NAME!"

---

"Pandas? Are you okay?" You were out of breath when you looked around yourself to see you were still in your tent. You tried to catch your breath as you noticed a hand on your shoulder. "Pandas?" You heard Dream say. You jumped at the name he used for you. He usually calls you that and you thought it was cute, but now it felt different.

"Sorry I thought you were awake.." Dream said. "I guess you had a nightmare.. are you okay?"

Dream's POV

You watched the ravenette as he was panting, trying to make out some words, but he was too startled. "Are you okay?" You repeated yourself which made the ravenette look up. He simply nodded as you gave him a sad smile. I guess he was sleeping, I tried to tell him the truth, I tried to be honest with him, but.. I guess now is not the good time to tell him.

It kept on playing through your head the whole day. You tried distracting yourself by playing some volleyball, but it didn't help. All you could think about was how he could tell his boyfriend about this without hurting him. The couple had been together for so many months, you would think it would be easy to tell eachother something.. but this was different. It wasn't that easy this time..

"Dream!" You watched as Sapnap ran over to you. "We are going to the pool, you coming?" You watched as he pointed to Niki, Wilbur and Tubbo. "Sure." You answered as you got out of your lounge chair, maybe it would distract you.

The time in the pool, wasnt so great. Sapnap tried hugging and kissing you the whole time, but you weren't that into it. All you could think about was...

Sapnap's POV

"Oh Dreamie~" you said as you swung your arms around the blondes neck. But all he did was look at you for a moment and smile. When he wasn't hugging you back, you backed away as the water splashed as you did. "What's wrong, Dream?" You asked, but his mind was still on something else. "What?" He said coming back to earth. You sighed and turned around. "Nevermind."

Maybe it's true.. maybe he really doesn't love me as much.

The day went by, slowly. It was getting dark and Dream was really distant. Every distant moment reminded you that she maybe was right..

"Sapnap, Can i talk to you?" You heard Dream say from behind you. You were sitting around the fire with the others and Dream did not want to join. "Okay." You said as you left with Dream to the side of your tent. "Sapnap, I need to tell you something." He said as he pulled you towards him. "My name is Pandas, Dream." You said, with a small smile. You did not know if you wanted to smile or not. "Sapnap.." He said, as your smile totally faded away as you waited for him to say something. "Something happened.."

TO BE CONTINUED...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA WAIT FOR A PART 4 NOW HIHI

OKAY OKAY! I WILL START WORKING ON IT RN.

:P