💛 ~ I Know What You Want

Oml- this book is full of dreamnap BUT I LOVE ITTTT

REQUEST TIME: TheForestMedium17

Warns/tags:
-Bottom Dream
-Top Sappy
-C*ckwarming
-Cussing

If you are uncomfortable with any of these, please skip to another chapter. If you aren't, enjoy!

882 Words!

"Gotya!" Sapnap shouted through the microphone as tapped his keyboard roughly. "You're winning a lot, huh?" Dream answered him, who was also in the discord call. "Let me play?" Dream said as he stood up from his chair. The two of them had been living together for a while now, just not an official couple yet. Soon, Sapnap heard his room door open and was met by Dream walking inside of his room. Before Sapnap could say something, Dream pushed his chair backwards, sat on Sapnap's lap and scooted back towards the desk.

Sapnap gasped at the moment, feeling his cheeks fire up from the sudden movement. Dream started playing the game without hesitation as Sapnap just sat there his mind blanc.

After a couple seconds, Dream started moving back and forth on Sapnap's lap. "What are you trying to do?" Sapnap said, pushing his chest against the older's back. "Nothing, just trying to get more comfy." Dream answered, not looking away from the video game. "I think we both know what you're tryna do~" Sapnap said, moving a little bit of Dream's hair from his neck, giving himself access to kiss it. Dream sighed softly in response.

Soon Dream felt something poking his butt. Exactly what he wanted. But before Dream could do anything, he was yanked back by his hair. "Oh baby boy~" Sapnap said, making Dream shiver at the sound. "I know what you want~" Sapnap added, looking into the older's eyes. He slowly tilted his head down, but stopped inches before the olders lips. "But you're not gonna get it~" Sapnap said smirking and let go of the olders hair.

"Goddamnit, Sapnap." Dream said trying to get back up but was yanked back by his hair yet again. "Dont you talk to me like that." The younger said, looking strictly in the olders eyes. The game made the game-over sound and Dream got back up giving a sad face. "Now I lost." He said looking at the younger as if it was his fault.

"If you are a good boy you can win something else~" Sapnap said as he roamed his hands over the olders back. Dream softly hummed in response. But before he could properly respond, he was slightly pushed off his lap, Sapnap's pants were pushed down with Dreams also and Dream was pulled back into the youngers lap. "That's what you want right?~" Sapnap said as Dream started making circles with his hips, trying to make the younger boy turned on. Yet, he already was. The boy was hard as heck.

Before Dream knew, he heard the younger spit onto his hand, Dream was slightly pushed upwards, Sapnap prepaired himself and made sure he was well 'lubed' up with his spit and the older was pushed down onto the younger's member. Dream screamed at the feeling of Sapnap's member inside of him. "You are so big, Pandas~" He moaned out, his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. "Hmhm." Sapnap hummed in response. Dream started to move but was strictly held into place. "Dont. Move." Sapnap said into the olders ear. "But-" Dream tried, but was emediately cut off by Sapnap. "But, Pandas~" Dream moaned softly trying to seduce the other. "That's not gonna work this time, big boy~" Sapnap said, as he scooted back towards the desk and started the game back up.

'Game-over' Played and Sapnap got frustrated. "You are distracting me." He said, as he suddenly thrusted up into the older, making him moan in response. "Am I, Pandas~?" Dream said, softly moving his hips back and forth. "Am I distracting you~?" He added, stopping his movements. 'Game-over' played again and Sapnap let out a frustrated grunt. "Am I distracting you so much that you gotta make such sexy noises~" Dream said seducively. He gotta admit, it was turning him on.

"Okay that's enough." Sapnap said as he started thrusting hard an quickly up into Dream, making Dream scream in pleasure. "Oh my god, yes!" Dream moaned out. He had been sitting, watching Sapnap play the gamd for half an hour and finally got his satisfaction. "This is what you wanted right? My dick far up into you~?" Sapnap said, in response Dream slowly tilted his head backwards till he hit the youngers shoulder. His eyes closed and mouth opened from the pleasure he was getting.

"I love it when you do that~" Sapnap moaned as he thrusted as deep as he can, hitting the olders prostate. Dream cried in pleasure as the over stimulation was hitting him. "It's so good, Pandas~" He moaned as he was reaching his high.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby boy~" Sapnap said as his moans became faster, the same as Dreams. "You're so sexy when you take controll~" Dream moaned which made Sapnap shoot over the edge. A couple thrusts later he came inside of Dream as Dream came all over his stomach and a bit on the desk. "Damn." Dream said as he came down from his high.

"You won now"

:)