💚 ~ His Sweater

Hola :) got some dreamxreader for you guys. Hope you guys did not miss me too much <3

Warns/tags:
⚠️makeout/fluff⚠️
🖤DT house🖤

If you are not comfortable, please skip to another story. If you are comfortable, enjoy!

You sat the laundrybasket down on the table and started folding the now cleaned laundry. You moved in the dream team house a couple of weeks ago and ofcourse everyone had tasks. One day Dream will cook, the next day Sapnap will, then George and then you. And so on with every chore. Now, it was your turn to do laundry.

You knew exactly which laundry was who's. Well, you did your best.  There was a lot of laundry, since it was for four people. Yor arms were getting tired of folding as you pulled the last sweater out of the basket. You smiled as you held it up in front of you. It was a grey sweater and you knew exactly who's it was. This one you were sure about.

You smiled as you walked towards Sapnap's room, not knocking since you were sure he was out running arrands. You placed the clean laundry needly and well folded on his bed and then moved on to George's room.

"Hi Gogy, I got some clean clothes for you." You said as you opened the door. You were met by him coding something at his desk. "Hey Y/n, You're amazing. You can place it on the bed, thank you." He said, as he turned his chair around to meet you. He looked at you with squinted eyes. "Nice sweater." He said laughing a little. You giggled and walked away, waving him goodbye.

You then made your way towards Dream's room, knowing he would be working. You knocked on the door and opened it a bit. "Hey Dream, got some laundry for you." You said, as you waited for him to answer with something. "You can come in, Y/n." You could hear a smile in his voice. You opened the door and gave him the laundry.

"Are you sure you did laundry right?" He said, which made your smile fade away. He looked at you with a soft smile. "Wait, what? Did I do something wrong?" You said, freaked out a little. Ofcourse you wanted to impress them so they would think you're a good edition to the house.

"Are you sure that that is your sweater?" He asked, pointing at the sweater you were wearing. You looked down at the grey sweater you found in the laundry. You decided to put it on because it looked comfy. You started laughing and he joined in too. "I'm sorry, It looked really comfy and-" you said, but he interrupted you. "Don't worry. I looks good on you." He said which made you smile. For a moment there was a soft silence of you two looking into eachother's eyes.

You shook your head getting out of your trance. "Goodluck working." You said and left the room.

You wiped your eye as you walked into the kitchen. "Somebody tired?" Sapnap said, as he sat on the kitchen table. You quietly nodded your head, still wiping your eye. Dream turned around as he placed the food on four plates. "Sorry I woke you up." George said, as he took cups from the cupboard and gave everyone one. George woke you up when diner was ready, by knocking on your door.  "Its fine, I was just very tired." You said, sitting down next to George, across from Sapnap.

At diner, exchanging looks were given between me and Dream. His eyes were filled with softness and a sweet smile was plastered on his face, as Sapnap and George were bickering about something.

You walked through the hall, ready for a long night of streaming as you had promised your viewers. But when you passed Dream's room, you were pulled inside and emediately slammed against the door. Dream was leaning over you, his arms leaning above you against the door. The moment was overwhelming for you and tried to catch your breath. "I was wrong." Dream said, as his warm breath hit your face. He was looking down at you, his eyes still filled with softness.

"You look really good in that sweater." He said, as he leaned more down, his eyes still staring down at yours. Your breath hitched as he came closer. You knew you too weren't going to be desturbed, since you could hear the other two doing dishes in the kitchen. "Really good~" He said as he came impossibly closer. "You look good yourself." You said, as you bit your lip and pulled him closer by his belt. "Oh yeah?" He asked, dragging out the last part. He did not hesitate and slammed his lips down on yours. He pulled you up and you wrapped your legs around his body. He walked towards his desk and set you down on it, pushing his keyboard away. "Goddamnit, y/n~" he said, leaning down towards your neck to kiss it. "How can you be so cute.~" He said which made you smile. He pulled away and smiled back at you. "I have wanted to do that all day." He said as he held your face in his hands. "Well, For a while now." He said. You smiled up at him. "Since I met you I knew you were something special. The large sweater just made me take the last step." He said as he nuzzled his nose on yours.

"You are so cute." You said, as you kissed him on his nose. "I promised to stream tonight..~" You said, looking up into his eyes. "Wanna stream with me?" You asked and he emediately nodded. "Ofcourse, I would love to." He smiled as he pulled you of the desk.  "I'll call you on discord." He said as you walked away, towards your own set up.

"You look flushed." George said as you got out of Dream's room. You turned around to George as he smiled with his arms crossed. "And got pink cheeks too!" He added, which made you held up your hands to your cheeks to hide them.  "Dream took your tongue?" George laughed as he dissappeared into his room.

The whole stream you weren't able to focus, becausr your mind was on Dream. Just Dream.