💛 ~ Prisoner

Dreamnap story! Probably all of you like to read this, but gonna say it anyway! If you are not comfortable, please skip to another story. (Dont want to spoil anything but this is a fluff alarm)

1284 Words!

"Dweam!" Sapnap screamed running as hard as he can. They were playing in a field together when Dream just started hunting him. (The first manhunt!!) Sapnap eventually tripped over a rock and fell on the ground, Dream hovering over him. "I gowt youuu~!" He said as he pulled his wooden sword up to Sapnap's neck, making Sapnap scared and start to cry. "Boys, boys. That's enough." Bad said walking up to them and taking them off of eachother, taking Sapnap's hand. "Dream. You may not do that. That's not nice." Puffy said, as she also walked up, grabbing her child's hand, talking strictly to  him. Dream held is head low as they decided to play again another time and all left to go home.

"Ohh, Sapnap!" Dream said, as he was running behind Sapnap through the birch forest, trying to get him to stop. But this time Sapnap pulled his sword out too, them now having stone swords. Dream grinned and was positioning himself to fight the other. "Bring it on, Dream." Sapnap said, swinging his sword towards the blonde, as Dream blocked the swing with his own sword. Dream then swung it too and slightly damaged the chestplate Sapnap was wearing. Sapnap looked at the small hole in his chestplate in awe. "You gotta give me a little more, Sapnap." He said, as Sapnap looked back up and swung him again, this time hitting him, also chipping his chestplate a little. Soon, Dream fell backwards from not holding his balance anymore and Sapnap stood in front of him, swinging his sword over his shoulder. "Whos winning now, huh?" He said proudly, but before he could say anything else, he was swooped to the ground by someone hitting his ankle. "Me." Dream said grinning as he hovered over the smaller boy. There was an intense stare, Dream just heavily grinning at the other, but Sapnap got a little scared from it, so he wiggled himself from under Dream. As he tried to stand up he could feel a pain in his left side. He ignored it andtold Dream he was going home. Dream asked why, but Sapnap ignored it and ran away.

"What happend to your armor?!" Sapnap heard Bad say as soon as he closed the front door behind him. "Uh, Dream and I were fighting." He said, dusting himself off a little. "Fighting?!" Bad said, walking closer, helping Sapnap take off his armor. "Play fighting, dad." He chuckled at his dad's reaction. "I don't call that play fighting!" Bad said, looking down at Sapnap's left side. Sapnap stopped laughing and looked down, seeing blood on his side and gasped. "Come here." Bad said, as Sapnap was sat on the kitchen table while Bad was cleaning the wound. "I am not allowing you guys to fight anymore." Bad said, as he applied alcohol to clean the wound, making Sapnap suck air between his teeth, but also trying to talk to his dad. "It was just an accident." Sapnap said, as Bad finished cleaning the wound. "No. I have seen that kid look at you. Look at anyone. He has something evil in him and you know it." He said, cleaning off the table as Sapnap jumped down from it. But Sapnap did not mind. He knew Dream had something evil in him, but he did not care. He maybe was startled by it, but he was still going to fight the blonde again.

When the ravenette was in his room, he looked at the now cleaned wound through his mirror. 'Damn Dream, you really made me bleed.' He tought to himself, but eventually smiling to himself. He knew he liked it.

Dream was now in prison, only being able to have visitors once per week. He got sentenced because he tried killing Tubbo, to get revenge on Tommy. But it did not succeed and was thrown into prison. Dream has always been different. Dream was more violent than any other kids and it got worse and worse over the years, now ending up in prison. But Dream had one weak spot.

"Dream. You have a visitor." Sam said and left him and Sapnap alone. Dream was sitting in a corner, not turning around when Sam said anything. "Hello, Dream." Sapnap said. Dream emediately turned around as he heard this voice. It was so fimiliar and it felt so good to hear it again. "Sapnap!" Dream said, quickly standing up and going in for a hug, but Sapnap stopped him with his hand. "Don't get any closer to me." He said, as Dream slowly bounced back, being a little confused. "I'm not here to be friends, Dream." Sapnap said, crossing his arms. "Then why are you here?" Dream said, looking back at the wall he was earlier watching. "My dad insisted for me to come and see you, so I do this for him." He said, as Dream sat down in the corner again. "Listen Dream, I don't hate you. You are still a big part of my life. But what you did was wrong." Sapnap said, Dream not moving an inch. "I have always known you were bad, Dream." Sapnap said, walking closer to the man sitting on the ground. "Then why did you stay friends with me." Dream said, now turning around to the smaller boy. He stood up and walked closer, with a strict look on his face. "Because I guess I liked it." Sapnap said, looking up into the blonde's eyes. His eyes red from the lack of sleep he was getting and still bruises and cuts on his face from the war. I guess he liked the evil side because he grew up with his dad, which name is Badboyhalo. So he had always been a little bad too, and maybe that is why he likes it. "What do you mean, you like it?" Dream asked, his eyebrows now furrowed. Dream knew they always used to playfight eachother, but when Sapnap got scared or hurt, he would always leave. "I mean that I like your evil." Sapnap said, walking as he pushed Dream against the wall. "I mean that I liked the pain you gave me." Sapnap said, their faces inches away from eachother. "That I liked you making me suffer under your hands." He said, seducing the other. He placed his hand around the blonde's neck, squeezing it a little. Dream groaned at the other's touch. "That I liked getting wounds from you that I could look at just to see your evil smile looking down at me." He said, now gripping the blonde's throat tighter, but emediately let go to not choke the other too hard, but Dream grabbed Sapnap's hand and placed it back on his throat. "Please do that again." Dream said as Sapnap obeyed, looking at Dream who was now heavily breathing to his touch. "I like this too." Dream said, as Sapnap eventually let go. Without even another word spoken, Sapnap smashed his lips down at Dream's, kissing him heavily.

"Time is up." They heard Sam say and backed away from eachother. "Don't get me wrong Dream, you did stupid shit, but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you." Sapnap said. Dream wanted to say something but Sapnap already dissappeared through the lava.

Since Sapnap was born in lava I thought he could just swim through the lava.

But anywayssss this was it! It deffo was a plot twist though. Lemme know what you think :)