🖤 ~ I will never die on you

Hellooo its a me back at it again with a new dreamsmp story. This is also kind of an Sapnapxreader, but since its dsmp, I thought why not just do a black heart. :)

Enjoy !

789 Words!

This was it. The war had started. Y/n was standing on a hill with the dreamsmp; Dream, George, Sapnap, Punz.. and the other members. They were looking down at L'manberg, who was ready to fight.

Y/n and Sapnap stayed together at first, making sure to help eachother if needed. But halfway through, they lost eachother.

"Sapnap?" Y/n shouted, but was interrupted by someone trying to hit her with a sword. She accepted the fight and killed the person. "Sapnap!" Y/n shouted again, but no response. 'Damnit, Sapnap.' She thought to herself as she excepted another fight. "Dream?" She shouted at Dream who was just done killing someone. He looked up at her and nodded. "Wheres Sapnap?" She asked, Dream looked around and shrugged, continueing another fight.

'Please Sapnap.' Y/n thought, running another way to go and look if he was there, but did not succeed.

Tommy was held under shot, as the others of L'manberg all lost a life. "D-dream, my man I-" Tommy said, as he tried crawling away but George stood behind him, to stop him. "Stop it." Dream demanded. "You aint going nowhere." He said as he pulled the sword up closer to his neck. "We won, allright." George said, making Tommy look up at him, seeing George was smiling. Before Tommy could say anything, he was killed, leaving him only with one canon life.

"We need to find Sapnap!" Y/n demanded looking stressed. "Don't worry, we will find him." Dream said, reassuring her. But it did not really help and she emmediately walked back towards the battlefield, the others following her. "This is where I lost him." Y/n said, walking up to the exact place and looking around herself, but did not find Sapnap. "Let's split up." Dream suggested, all of them nodding. "I'll go with Y/n-" Dream said, pointing at y/n. But he was interrupted.

"N-no need.." they heard, as they looked behind themselves, seeing a figure walking up the hill, towards them. The figure was holding his arm and had many cuts on his face. "Sapnap!" Y/n shouted out and emmediately ran upto the taller boy. "God damnit, Sapnap dont you ever do that to me again I was so worried." Y/n said, hugging him, making him squirm in pain as she pushed on his arm making her pull away quickly.

"M-my arm." He said, as y/n took a look at it. There was a large, deep cut on it and it was clearly broken. "It's broken." She said looking uo at him making him look back in concern. "Come on." She said and took him back to the palace.

"You are all fixed up!" Y/n said as she took her hands of the ravenette. "Thank you, y/n." He said, as he jumped of the table. She walked towards him and grabbed his collar, making him gasp. "Don't you EVER. EVER, scare me like that again!" She said strictly, making him smile a little. "I'm sorry." He said kinda smiling. "You really scared me." She said, letting go of the collar, looking down at the ground. "I though you died.." she said looking back up into his eyes. His smile slowly faded away as he stepped foreward and grabbed her hands.

"I will never die on you, y/n." He said, looking deeper into her eyes. "Dont you worry." He smiled and she smiled back. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. "Thank you for being so protective." He said, pulling her even closer if that was possible. "I'm not overprotective." She said smiling, talking softly. "Yes you are." He said. He leaned down and nuzzled his nose onto hers making her smile even more.

"And thank you for taking care of me." He added, pulling only a few inches away. A pinkish color appeared on her cheeks as she kinda looked away from him. "Are you blushing?" Sapnap said, laughing a little. "No!" She said, looking away more. He cupped her chin with his finger and slowly pulled her face back, meeting his. The pink glow on her cheeks reappeared as his own cheeks started to hit up too. Her eyes met his, as they sparkled. "You are so cute." He said, turning the pink glow on her cheeks, more like a cherry red. Sapnap pulled their faces closer, now only 1 inch apart. "So cute." He repeated, before smashing his lips down on hers.