💜 ~ Regressing

Requested by elapluswastaken

I dont know a lot about the regressing stuff but i tried! I hope you like it :))

Warns/tags:
-age regressing
-cg Sapnap
- "Georfe 🥵"

Enjoy!

Dream and Sapnap had been living together for a while, when George moved in because he needed a place to live after his girlfriend had left him. Sapnap and Dream happily took him in, even though their relationship was different tham any other. It wasnt like they were in a relationship or something, they were just friends, but Dream used to regress very often due to stress and Sapnap was there to take care of him. He hadn't regressed in a while, but when George moved in, -which was only yesterday,- Dream started to worry about George finding out. Which leads to stress...

"Dreamy whatsup?" Sapnap said smiling as he saw Dream sitting on his bed facing the other way. Dream did not respond and as Sapnap walked up closer he saw Dream was covering his face with his hands and his foot was shaking up and down with a fast pace. Sapnap remembered Dream always used to do this when he was regressing, which made him immediately sit down next to the blond and hold him in his arms. "Sap, I cant hold it." Dream said, not moving a muscle. Sapnap held him tighter. "Its okay, bud. Im right here i will take care of you." Sapnap answered which made Dream slowly look to his side where sapnap was. "W-what about George?" Dream asked and Sapnap shook his head. "I will tell him, dont worry." Sapnap said which made Dream breath out as he started regressing.

Since it was mostly stress that made Dream regress, he only regressed to the age of three. He used to regress to even younger, or even 8 months old. Sapnap knew exactly what to do and how to do it, yet he was scared of how George would react.

And at that moment, the door opened. "Hey guys where is the-" George said but stopped talking as he saw only Sapnap sitting there. "I thought Dream was in here?" George said but when Sapnap wanted to answer, Dream came into George's sight. George's eyes widened at the three year old blond boy smiling happily at George. Sapnap went and picked the small up and put him on his lap. "He is here." Sapnap said as he smiled at Dream. "Hi!" Dream smiled out as he waved his small hand at George. George just stood there, mouth wide open, eyes widened. He couldnt believe what he saw.

"Please dont freak out." Sapnap simply said. "What?" George said almost freaking out. "You want me to not freak out? There is a small boy in Dreams room, which looks like dream!" George said, freaking out. "George please." Sapnap said calmly. "If you freak out, he will freak out too and maybe regress to even younger.." Sapnap said explaining it to him. "He's regressing?" George said softly as he walked a  little bit closer. "Is that what this is?" George said as he sat next to Sapnap. "Hmhm." Sapnap simply said. "He used to regress all the time, due to stress." Sapnap said fixing the smallers shirt. "This is the first time in a month." He said looking up at George. Dream stumbled over to George's lap and gave him a big hug which made George smile. "He was scared of you finding out, so he started regressing due to the stress." Sapnap simply said, as Dream nodded.

"I have been taking care of him when he does that." Sapnap said to George. "What does that mean?" George said, as his gaze went to Sapnap. "Well, making sure he eats well, sleeps well and give him lots of love." Sapnap said as Dream gave Sapnap the biggest smile ever. "When does he.." George started. "Well, go back to 21?" George said looking down at the small blond. "Sometimes it takes only an hour, sometimes its for a day." Sapnap said. "We just have to take care of him and he will come back." Sapnap said. "We?" George said a little shocked. "Well yeah, I thought you maybe wanted to help me do it?" Sapnap said as George looked down at the yawning Dream. "Allright." He finally said. "Let's get you to bed, fella." George said as he picked him up to lay him down on the bed.

--

"You slept good?" Sapnap said as the blond jumped out of the bed and nodded. Soon, the younger sat on the ground with his hands covering his face. "What is he doing?" George asked, as Sapnap watched Dream. "He's regressing." Sapnap said. "To what?" George asked but Sapnap couldnt answer before Dream regressed back to 21.

"Hey Dreamy, how are you?" Sapnap said as he took the older into his arms. "You okay?" He asked as Dream nodded. "Allright." Sapnap answered. Dream turned around to George. They were just standing there for a moment. "Thanks for understanding and taking care of me George." Dream finally said. A smile appeared on Georges face. "Anything for you." George said smiling.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TYPED "GEORFE" ON ACCIDENT! HAHAHAHAHAHHWHWHA

Hope you enjoyed!