🧡 ~ Adrenaline

Ello! Backityback!

Warns/tags:
-Maffia AU
-brother George!!
-cursewords!!

This is a pretty long chapter, didnt want to make a part 2 so just made it in 1.

Enjoy!

2232 Words!

You sighed as you put on the leather jacket you always wear when you go out. it was a dull red color, the color you thought suits you the most as you were Looking into the mirror, pulling on the fabric a bit. You was wearing your black jeans and black crop top, with ofcourse, the red leather jacket. After fixing your hair, you got downstairs to meet your older brother. But when you looked, he wasn't there. You figured he was still upstairs so you got some food.

''Y/n.'' A familiar voice said, which made you turn around to where the noice was coming from. You were met by George, your older brother who was leaning against the countertop. ''George.'' You said with a smile, while you ate your cereal. ''Hard day coming up, huh?'' you asked him, as he wiped some sweat from his forehead which signed he probably was up all night thinking about today. ''hmhm.'' He silently answered. You knew George had a rough job, I mean, you knew exactly how he felt.

The day at school was painfully silent. You didn't have any classes with your friends and all you could think about was how George would be working his ass off right now. You could say you missed it, you know, doing the job. But you knew it was for your own safety. George took it from you so he could protect you and you were very thankful for that but, you couldn't help to think about how much you missed it. How much you missed the adrenaline, the secretive of it all.. It's a shame mom and dad died last year.. They started this whole thing and they loved doing their job and their last wish was to protect us from doing it too, but I guess their wish did not come true.

Math... ugh. You couldnt help but almost fall asleep from the lack of interesting stuff. You never liked math. Now, you were jealous of George that he dropped out of school to work. You wished you did that too. ''Y/n?'' Was the thing that got you out of your thoughts. You looked up at your teacher looking at you from across the classroom. ''Y-yes, mister?'' You answered as all your classmates looked at you. ''Y/n, can you answer question number three, please?'' He said and your mind started racing, you looked down at your book and you saw you weren't even on the same page of the book. You were about to ask which page the question was on, but you were interrupted by a soft music playing. When you finally knew what it was, you took your phone out of your pocket which was vibrating. ''Y/n?'' your teacher said, but you ignored him and got out of class.

''George, what is it? I'm in class.'' You whispered as you walked down the halls with your backpack in your hand. ''Y/n, I'm sorry. But I think we are going to need you here.'' George said, as the words started to ring in your head. They need me there. ''B-but George, I haven't done this in a long time..'' You said as you started to worry a little bit. It has been two years, could you still be able to do this? ''Y/n, please. It's a mess out here. I know you can do it.'' George said which made you think. You were really good at it... It was silent for a moment in the call. But then you decided. Fuck school anyway. ''Okay.'' You simply said. You heard George's smile from the other end of the call. ''come down to the headquarters.''

''I'm here.'' You said as you walked into the room with your head down, making sure you wouldn't trip over the high step to get into the room. You remembered you would always trip over it when you were younger and your mother always warned you for it. When you did not hear any response back, you looked up to be met by two guys staring you down with their mouths wide open. You looked at them not really knowing what to say. George just looked at them in confusion too. ''George.'' The blond said, not moving an inch. ''George, that's a woman.'' the other boy added. ''Yeah, that's my sister, y/n.'' George simply said as he looked at me with a smile. You simply smiled back. ''There is no way a woman is killing three guys.'' the blond simply said. ''Uhm, what?'' You asked confusingly, looking at George, but George was too busy arguing with the two about how you were able to kill them. You managed to get to them and get them to be quiet when you turned to George. ''George. I didn't know I was here to kill three guys?!'' You said to him with certain in your voice. But before George could answer, one of the others talked. ''See? she's not able to kill three guys.'' The blond said which made you huff. You walked foreward and slapped your hand on the table. ''First of all, that's a bit sexist.'' You said looking up at the much taller boy. ''A woman could easily kill a man.'' You said. ''With the right motivation.'' You added, looking at the other boy. The boy was a little smaller than the blond. He had dark brown hair and wore a white headband around his head. ''Second of all.'' You said as you looked back at the blond. ''I have a lot more experience in this than you two combined.'' You added smiling. ''that's true.'' George added, stepping in the conversation. ''So.'' You said turning to George. ''What do you need me to do?''