💚 ~ Stretchmarks

This story contains talking and pointing out stretchmarks. If not comfortable, please skip to another chapter. Otherwise, enjoy! And leave a comment about what you think!

⚠️Don't get me wrong! I know none of these persons in this story would ever point out stretchmarks or other things about your body⚠️

744 Words!

All the homies came over for the weekend! That includes: Karl, Quackity, George (Dream, Sapnap and you already living together.) Ofcourse Karl suggested to do some karaoke and started setting it up on the tv.

You came down stairs, seeing everyone sit on the couch except Karl and Dream, who was getting some drinks from the kitchen. You went to Dream and helped him get drinks for everyone.

"Karl wanted a coke." Dream said smiling as he handed you the glass. You went to the livingroom as you saw Karl still fumbling with the tv. "Karl, your coke is right here on the table." You said as you put it on the table. Karl stood up and gasped as soon as you bend down to put the glass on the coffee table. "What?" You said, quickly standing up straight as you saw him looking at your back. You quickly pulled your shirt down because you felt uncomfortable.

Everyone looked up as they heard Karl's gasp, asking what is wrong. "Y/n, what is that?" He said, pointing at the skin which was now covered with clothing. "N-nothing." You said, as you pulled your shirt down even more. You were wearing blue wide jeans with a crop top. "No, forreal. It looks weird." He said, coming closer to get a look at it. He gasped as he saw it again. "I'm gonna change." You said as you backed away, ready to go upstairs but was stopped by Dream.

"No. Stay." He said smiling at you. He then looked back at Karl with not a smile on his face. "Those are stretchmarks and they are beautifull." He said, making sure Karl got the point. "Don't ever point them out again."

You smiled at the thought that Dream helped you with that. "I have them too!" Sapnap said as he stood up, pulling his sleeve up to show them on his arm. "See? They are beautifull." He said smiling.

"Don't change. You look beautifull in this." Dream said, stepping closer to you with the sweetest smile. You smiled back and nodded in response.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Karl said apologizing to you. "I thought they were something different." He said looking down, feeling embarrassed. "It's allright, Karl don't worry about it." You said smiling.

Later that evening, you were getting selfcontious. Well, you were selfcontious the whole evening after Karl pointed your stretchmarks out. Even though he did not mean it like that. You decided to grab a hoodie to cover yourself up, just using the excuse that you were cold.

All the homies went to bed, some sleeping on the couch. You were in your own bedroom, when someone knocked on your door. They opened it and Dream stepped inside your room. "Hey." He just simply said. "Hey." You simply answered.

Dream then walked over to you and sat on the edge of your bed, next to you. "I know you grabbed that hoodie because you were selfcontious." He said, looking at his fingers, then slightly looking up back at you. You looked down and rubbed your arm. "I just want you to know that you are beautifull." He said smiling at you. "And I wanted to show you this." He said as he rolled up his t shirt, revealing his abs (🤤but that's not what this was about.) As it eventually revealed a large scar. "Where did you get that from?" You gasped as you leaned foreward. "It's from the war." He said as you looked up st him worried. "Don't worry about it it was a long time ago." He said making you smile a little. "I just wanted to show you that scars are beautifull." He said, as he grabbed your hand and placed it on the scar on his chest. "Stretchmarks turn into scars too." You said smiling. "Exactly." He then pulled his shirt back down and left the room, before just giving a soft smile, leaving you for a good night sleep.

Just wanted to let yall know Stretchmarks are beautiful. I really do think so. I have them too, a lot. Love yourself <3