❤ ~ His mind, not his heart

This is a sapnap x karl story. This is almost similar to the last karlnap story i wrote, but I just tought this short one would be very cute. If you are not comfortable, you know what to do!

This was actually inspired by kickingclaus on tiktok :)

681 Words!

A little backstory. Karl has been traveling a lot lately. The last time Karl traveled, he came back with almost no memory. But it came back after a couple of hours. (Other Karlnap story named Amnesia) But now, it was different. Karl now came back, with no memory. His mind Not knowing about anyone. Any of his friends, his boyfriend.

When Sapnap came by, waiting for him to come out of his portal, he did not recegnize him. But Sapnap shrugged it off and thought he would remember it in a couple of hours, like last time. But the memories did not come back to his mind.

"Can you hand me that?" Sapnap said, as he was now working on something with Quackity, not knowing Karl was looking at them from a distance. Well, Karl was looking at him.

'Am I allowed, to look at him like that?' Karl thought to himself, but shrugged it off emediately and looked away from Sapnap. No. Why am I even looking? He thought before a soft pause and then slowly looking back up.

'Could it be wrong? When hes just so nice to look at..' He thought to himself, before smiling, looking down at his fingers.

'And he smells like lemon grass and sleep.'

'He tastes like apple juice and peach.' He thought before looking back up to the masculine boy working.

He quickly got his book out of his pocket and zoomed through the pages untill stopping at the page with a picture with him and Sapnap.

'And you would find him, in a polaroid picture.' He thought before looking up. It was them. The both of them smiling in the picture with intertwined fingers.

He knew something was up between the two of them. That Sapnap is someone he knew. Someone he knew very well. His heart tried to tell him, but he just couldn't understand.

"Caught you staring." Sapnap said laughing, as he placed his hand on the brunette's shoulder. Karl was shaken out of his thoughts and looked up at the ravenette smiling.

"What were ya thinking about?" He said, as he helped Karl get up from behind the tree. Karl gave him an awkward smile.

"Nothing just.." he said, again looking down at his fingers, before a warm hand came into sight and grabbed his to make him look back up. Karl sighed and looked away, before slowly meeting the ravenette's eyes again.

"I just don't understand." Karl said, hoping to get some information from the boy. Sapnap looked at him in an understanding way. "What don't you understand?" He said, stepping closer to the brunette.

"Just. This." Karl said, looking down at their intertwined hands. "My heart is trying to tell me something but my head just doesn't understand."

Sapnap placed his thumb on the brunette's chin, making him look up at the ravenette. A slight smile appeared on both of their faces, almost being able to hear Karl's heartbeat through his chest.

"Then let me show you." Sapnap said, before first looking for permission from the other. Karl did not do anything to stop the ravenette, so he got closer to the brunette and placed his lips on his.

Karl's heartbeat was racing. But in a good way. He still did not really understand what was really happening between the two, before pulling away from eachother.

"I'm sorry, I still don't remember you. I remember something, but not..-" Karl said with blushing cheeks before he was interrupted by Sapnap. " don't worry, we will make some new memories." He said, smirking before kissing him again and pushing him against the tree he was hiding behind earlier.

Karl did not really know what was happening between the two, but he knew one thing for sure.

'He, means everything to me.'

---
Authors Note:

I got some dms of questions about me, if you wanna see what I look like and what kind of person I am, go follow my tiktok @iseeblueii ! (Just started a new series hehe)

And leave requests here if you have one! 👉