🤍 ~ When he's drunk

Just a small imagine I thought of when I was scrolling through instagram. Got inspired! (Dont remember by who tho, sorry dont cancel me:/

⚠️Warns/tags:
-cussing
-talk about alcohol/drunk

If you are not comfortable with any of these, please skip to another chapter. If you are, enjoy!

Yes, there it was the morning after. The morning after Dream's large birthday party where lots of people where invited to. It was just in his house, just cosy and cute, with lots of food and games and ofcourse... alcohol.

"I feel fucked." Dream said groaning as he came into the living room. He was only wearing sweatpants and his hair was all over the place. "Welcome to the club, my guy." Sapnap said from of the couch. He drank some too, but Dream drank a lot more than him. "I don't remember, what happened after I went to the bathroom last night?" Dream asked when he went to grab water from the sink. Sapnap started laughing. "You don't remember at all?" He said, looking over the couch to see Dream. Himself was looking like shit too, but he defenitely felt better than Dream did. "No." He simply said.

"Goodmorning boys." George said as he happily entered the room. George did not drink much last night. Maybe two drinks, so he's good. "Morning Gogy." Sapnap said from the couch as George went to give his cute boyfriend a kiss. He then went to Dream who just started groaning when George lifted his head up. "Oh, you don't want a kiss?" George said, still holding his other boyfriends head in his hands. Dream then pouted his lips groaning as George went in for a quick kiss. "You look awful." George said, before letting go of his boyfriend. "Thanks." He simply answered.

"You wanna know what happened Dream?" Sapnap asked him. "Yeah." He answered sitting down on the couch next to him. "Okay. First of all, you went to gogy and started flirting with him." Sapnap said already laughing. "Why is that funny? He's my boyfriend." Dream simply answered, but George interupted him. "Just listen." He said, also laughing a little. "Then you asked if he's single." Sapnap said laughing a little louder as you heard George giggle from across the room. "Then Sapnap came in and kissed me on the cheek." George said, continueing the story. "And I simply said I wasn't single." He added.

"Then you started heavily sobbing about it." Sapnap said as the two boyfriends started laughing hysterically. "You even went to me to tell me you would fight me for him." Sapnap said still laughing, almost crying tears. "And then you just started kissing me!" Sapnap was now laughing much harder then before. He was almost wheezing as George did the same.
"You even went to Wilbur to cry in his arms and he just stood there like 'well what do I do now?'" George said now almost on the ground from laughing too hard.

Dream was still silent, taking it all in when his two boyfriends were laughing hysterically. But then he finally said something. "You didn't tell me to stop crying?" He said. "That you guys are my boyfriends?!" He added and his boyfriends just started laughing harder. "No! It was so funny to watch you cry in everyones arms because and I quote 'the boys you were in love with were in love with eachother'" Sapnap laughed harder than ever. "Oh I need to pee!" Sapnap added before standing up as he walked to the bathroom, still laughing.

George walked over to Dream and saw his confused face, a little shocked, a little sad that his boyfriends did this to him but he also thought it was funny, just a little. "Did you guys take videos?" He finally said after a long silence of thinking which made George laugh.