💛 ~ Surprise...?

Hey peepz!

Its ya girl back with another story! Gotta say, this one is pretty sad. Sorry, hehe.

Warns/tags:
-Cheating
-Lots of sadnessssss

⚠️not saying anyone in this story will do this in real life. Its just a story. Dont take it too seriously! I know none of them would hurt anyone unintentionally. (Idk if i spelled that right)⚠️

AAAA

ENJOY

888 words (hehe)

There he was. Just standing there, leaning against the wall all smiling. Your eyes filled with tears and without knowing, a tear rolled down your cheek. He was laughing, smiling, giggling, it was almost like he looked the happiest that he would ever be. Maybe it was? You have never seen him this happy. I mean, you would do anything to make him this happy, but, I guess you couldnt. He looked so much happier talking to her.

"I'm leaving!" Dream shouted from the front door as he took his carkeys. "Where are you going?" You asked from off the couch, screaming back. "To a party. I told you about it, Sapnap." Yeah. The party. The party he was talking about all week. I was hoping he would invite me, but I guess not, since he still didnt and he was ready to leave. Apparently it was this girls birthday party and he told me i did not know her. At first I shrugged it off, but he kept talking about it and I was getting a little curious, and maybe a bit jealous even. "Sapnap, dont worry I will be back later tonight. Dont wait for me." Dream said and he closed the door behind him. You sighed as you heard his car drive away. You knew exactly what you were going to do.

"It should just be a nice birthday party, right?" You started to get nervous and your anxiety started to kick in. You werent really good with... people. You drove up to the house and already heard the speakers booming. This house was very familiar.. Dream had been teasing you about this the whole week, he probably intended for you to come too. Its good. Maybe he wanted to be surprised! You got out of your car and walked to the already open door. People were dancing and talking with drinks in their hand.

You gasped as a hand was placed on your shoulder. "Sapnap!" A boy voice said and you turned around to a familiar boy around your height. "Y/f/n!" You said as you hugged him. "I knew this house was familiar!" You said as you smiled. "Where is Dream?" Y/f/n said as he looked around but you shrugged. "Didnt you come with him? I asked him to take you!" He said with a sad smile. "N-no.. I actually came alone, he should be here somewhere." You said but before you could look someone scooted over to the two of you. "Yall looking for Dream?" A girl said and she immediately pointed towards the backyard.

----

You saw him. Smiling. Laughing like he had never done before. But you didnt. Your eyes filled with tears as you kept looking at the two. Your boyfriend, with this girl. He was leaning against the wall with her very close to him. "Uhh  Sapnap?" Y/f/n said as he placed his hand on your shoulder. "Maybe you should not see th-.." he said but at that moment, Dream leaned down and you saw their lips touching. you shrugged him away and walked towards the two. As you got close enough, the two still didnt see you.

"Surprise.." you said with tears rolling down your cheeks. Dream immediately let go of the girl and looked at you. "Sapnap, I-" Dream said reaching for you, but you stepped back, shaking your head. You started shiffering from the disgust and tears started streaming down more. "I thought you loved me.." you said before you ran away, into your car, back home.

You heard Dream come back home soon after you did. You heard a knock on your door. "Sapnap, can we talk?" But you didnt respond. You did not want to talk to him ever again.

--

"Sapnap, you gotta talk to me once." Dream said as he came into the kitchen as you were cooking for yourself. "Well thats not right now." You answered not looking away from the stove. "C'mon Sapnap, im sorry." Dream said  walking closer to you. "Oh yeah? Is that gonna help? An I'm sorry?" You said turning around to Dream. "N-no. I know." Dream said looking down. "How could you, Dream?" You finally said before sighing. But Dream didnt respond. "I know I'm not the best boyfriend, or that im not good at communicating and im totally not good looking.. but, why?" You said, sighing. Dream looked up with a sad smile and all he could say was "i'm sorry." Without saying anything you gave Dream the spatula and walked towards your room. later, you came back to the living room with a bag and some stuff. "What are you doing?" Dream said, as he let go of the spatula and walked towards you. "I deserve better, Dream." You said and closed the front door behind you.

Please keep in mind yall are beautifull and Yall are amazing people!! You deserve the world!

Blueii.