🧡 ~ Moving in

A Sapnap x reader story! Hope you enjoy! 2216 words :)

You've been friends with the dream team for a while now, a couple of weeks ago, Dream asked if we all wanted to move in together since he decided he wanted to get out of the house. Sapnap emediately said yes, but you decided you wanted to think it over because you would be far away from family and friends.

It has been a couple of weeks since Dream asked you to move in with them, Sapnap already had moved in. George wanted to come too but since there's a virus he's not able to fly to the USA.

You decided to give Dream a call and he answered almost instantly.
"Hey Y/n!" You heard from the other side of the line while his profile picture on discord started to lit up. "Hi Dream." I said smiling, even though he wouldn't see. "I was thinking..~" I said but I was cut off by another voice. "Dream what are you doing?" A deep voice called, it sounded like he was on the other side of the room. "Y/n is in the call." Dream answered him, but before he could finish his sentence, I heard him run up to the mic. "Y/n???" He sounded excited. "Yes" Dream chuckled. "Hi Sappy!" I answered him as I heard some shuffling. Dream unplugged his headphones so Sapnap could also hear. "But you wanted to tell me something?" Dream said, reminding me to what I was trying to tell him before. "Yeah..~" I said fumbling with my fingers. "A couple of weeks ago you asked me if I wanted to move in with you guys..~" I said looking back up. "Yeah you needed some time to think." Dream added with a soft tone. "Did you think it over?!" I heard Sapnap smile through his words. I laughed and emediately answered "Yes, and if the offer still stands.."

"OFCOURSE IT STILL STANDS!" Dream said smiling. "ARE YOU GONNA LIVE WITH US?" Sapnap asked happily. You could hear the excitement in his voice. I was just as excited as they were, smiling through every last word I said. "Yes."

It has been a week and everything was planned, your stuff already arrived in Florida, Sapnap and Dream being the kindest people and already got the stuff into their home. Only you weren't there yet. But, your flight was leaving in 20 minutes, already sitting ready in your seat with your handbag with your personal belongings in your hand.

---

"Gosh, that was long." You said to yourself as you started to make your way down the airport to look for the place you all were supposed to meet up.

Dream looked slightly down at Sapnap who wasn't able to stand still which made him chuckle. "What's up?" Which made Sapnap look at him. "Oh, nothin." He simply said looking down. "You nervous?" Dream said, still looking at him. Sapnap just simply answered with a 'hmhm' while looking at the ground. Dream placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry it will be fine, its just y/n, you know her very well." Which made Sapnap feel a little better. He did know her really well, but he was still nervous what if it is super awkward? What if i'm not fun enough?

Dream woke him up out of his thoughts when he started walking away. The ravenette looked up and saw Dream hugging a smaller figure.

"Hi Dream!" I said, smiling up at him as I met his eyes. "Damn, you're small." Dream chuckled which made me blush. Anothee figure walked up to us, a little bit smaller than Dream, but still tall for me, being (Your height). He hugged me, leaning down and hugged me very tight. Not too tight but tight enough to feel the love. "Y/n.." a soft voice said, pulling away in the hug. "Hi Sappy."

---

Dream drove us to his home, while  jamming to music in the car. Dream talked about what he already set up in my new room and what's still in boxes. I didn't mind, I was already so happy that they went to get my stuff from the warehouse.

We got out of the car, Sapnap taking my bag as a gentlemen. I smiled and thanked him while giving him a bow. "Here we are!" Dream said while he opened the door with his key. The door swung open as I was met by a big living room, with an open kitchen. There was a flatscreen tv with a large couch in front of it. There was a kitchenisland with barstools. They showed me around the house, their rooms, the bathrooms and then we came to my room.