🤍 ~ Shower

This is a Dreamnapfound story which contains fluff and smut. If you are not comfortable with reading this, please skip to another story.
843 Words!

Dream, George and Sapnap have been in a polyrelationship for about 2 months. They have met eachother in real life before, but havent seen eachother since they decided that they fell in love with eachother. They have now been living together since yesterday, both of the boys still trying to settle into Dream's house.

They were all still sitting at the kitchen table when they just finished eating dinner. George got up and brought the plates towards the kitchen sink to rinse them off. Dream and Sapnap got up too, when Dream wanted to help George clean off the table, Sapnap grabbed him by his belt and pulled him closer which made Dream yelp in surprise. The ravenette leaned in towards his ear and softly bit it making Dream let out a soft moan. "I'm taking a shower." He said in his ear before pulling away and happily walked off to the bathroom. Dream still stood there shook as George saw everything happen. The brunette smirked at Dream who was now also showing a smirk. Without telling eachother anything the ran towards the bathroomdoor, softly opening it to not startle Sapnap.

Sapnap turned around, humming a tune when he yelped when being pushed to the shower wall with his arms pinned above his head. "Being bratty, huh?" He heard Dream say which made him smile devilishly. "Wanting Dream to come fuck you in the shower, dont you?" George added when he got into the shower too. Sapnap nodded while looking at the both of them. George started kissing Dream's neck which made him throw his head back in response. Sapnap shuffled under the tight grip of Dreams hands but didnt succeed to get them off. George's kisses went to his cheek, then pushed his lips down on Dream's. Sapnap whined in response hoping he would get some attention too. Dream pulled away from George, turning him so he was in between him and Sapnap, pushing him down to his knees. George emediately got the message and licked Dream's tip as Dream moaned in response. Then Dream's attention went to Sapnap, who was still whining from the lack of attention. "Y-you want some attention, huh?" Dream's breath a bit shaky. But George took him in his mouth whole and started stroking an already hard Sapnap with his other hand which made him throw his head back. Dream leaned forward and attacked Sapnap with a kiss and then starts to make his way down to his neck, making him moan in response.

Dream then pulled George back up and started kissing him, pushing his back against Sapnap who threw his hands around the brunette and started playing with his nipples which made him moan in the kiss.

Dream pushed George's back against the wall, then pushed Sapnap against George, face to face. They started kissing as George grab Sapnaps hair to deepen the kiss. "Sorry to interrupt." Dream said with a smirk as he pulled the two apart, and pushed three fingers into Sapnap's mouth, covering them with saliva. Dream then snatched them away and emediately pushed them into Sapnap. "Dream." He moaned throwing his head back.
"Dream has got to stretch you out, my love." George said, making the ravenette look at him. "Come here." He said as he helped Sapnap bend down, to be met by his member already hard. Sapnap took George's member into his mouth as Dream pushed inside Sapnap, making the ravenette moan around George. George let out a large moan as Sapnap started moving in sinc with Dream. "F-fuck." Dream moaned, as he slammed inside of Sapnap. "So tight." He added, throwing his head back as the water splashed on his chest. "Dream, George." Sapnap moaned, making George shiffer at the feeling. Dream leaned forward towards George and slammed his lips on his, both moaning. "F-faster please." Sapnap said, breaking the two up. "Good boy, asking so nicely." George said, when Dream started to speed up, hitting Sapnap's prostate every time. Dream started to get sloppier with his trusts as George's moans got louder and louder. "I'm gonna~" George said as he looked down at Sapnap who looked up at him with innocent, but needy eyes. "Oh god." Dream moaned. "You both being so good for me." He said which drove George over the edge, coming inside Sapnap's throught. Soon after, Sapnap came all over the floor and Dream came after.

Sapnap looked up at George and showed him his mouth. "Good boy, swallow now." He said softly as Sapnap soon obeyed. Dream helped Sapnap stand up since he was a little wobbly and started helping clean his face and wash his body. After, they turned the shower off and dried eachother off. "Wanna cuddle in bed?" Dream asked the two both nodding. Sapnap held out needy hands as Dream picked him up and they walked to the bedroom to cuddle.