Vindictive love..

Mine for a night Part 2

******

Supporting himself on his elbows, Arthit shifts his body towards his companion. Caressing the soft strands, his fingers glides through the tips gently as he keeps on gazing Kongpob who has fallen asleep after their nth round. He leans down to the person bare of any stitches, covered in a sheet only, lying on his sides facing Arthit, and kissed the exposed shoulder. Making the person wiggle more into his naked chest, mumbling in a sleepy voice," no..no m..more plz..tir..tired".

Drawing a chuckle from Arthit who shakes his head knowing what the other meant by the few words. He stares at the face framed by unkempt and wild fringes scattered here and there, eyes the swollen red lips and groans feeling his member perking up. No matter how many times he had Kongpob, it would never be enough for him. If he could, he would had imprinted himself on the asleep man. But every good thing comes to an end, ain't It?

Last night was the first one in ages that he was at peace. When he was inside this man, connected in the most intimate way possible, pulling the cries of pleasure, watching each and every furrow of forehead muscles or the squeezing shut his eyes, the way other bites his lips hard, or clawed at him to get more closer, writhing underneath him....It was the first in years that he was not drowning in sorrow and guilt or burning in revenge. It's the only other memorable night in his entire life except the other one.

Arthit closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, his posture going stiff and business like. Opening his eyes, he stares out at the rising sun and then goes back to Kongpob. Morning is here means the dream has finally come to an end....Mom! It's now the end of that scary night. This sun is the sign of new morning for our family. Putting that years long night when sky was pitch dark less of a speck of twinkling dust, the night we lost everything. Everything. Because....", Arthit's eyes turns cold, hard like granite shimmering with wrath and hate, no longer soft and mellow as he combs the black hair out of sleeping figure's face and sneers,"....Because of you. You and your father played with me, my family, with....Nam. You destroyed whatever we had. Now it's my turn".

Getting out of the bed, he slips into his slacks and dials a number on his mobile. As soon as the other party picks up, Arthit speaks. His voice authoritative, "you got It? Right??"

"Yes. But..", a hesitant pause before the voice continues,"...are you...sure about It?? It would be devastating for him. Won't you regret-

"Do it. I have come too far to regret it"

*************

HUSBAND OF JACE WAYER CAUGHT HAVING AN ILLICIT AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!

SEX TAPE OF KONGPOB SUTHALIK WAYER, ONLY SON OF FIONA AND DANIEL SUTHALIK IS RELEASED ON INTERNET !

KONGPOB WAYER IN AN INTIMATE COMPROMISING POSITION WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!!

SEX TAPE OF JACE WAYER'S HUSBAND ENDED UP ON THE MOST FAMOUS PORN SITE. MORE THAN A MILLION VISITS ALREADY!!!

IS KONGPOB WAYER CHEATING ON HIS HUSBAND????

what a scumbag!! His husband is in hospital and he is whoring around. Shameless!!

Sleazeball!!

Hate you Kongpob. Jace is better off without a lying whore of a husband

What's your charges?? I'll pay triple to fuck this ass🍑

He is a slut.🖕

Bloody cheater! 😠😠

Whore! 😡