...because I hate goodbyes

The whole club is bathed in darkness, only neon lights blinking time to time on the dance floor, rock music thumping whole club with patrons lazing around in the lounge area or busy chugging drinks one after another with their partners or friends. In each dim litted corner of the club is a private booth hidden from eyes of others, reserved specially for VIPs.

In one of these booths is Arthit and his gang, celebrating their graduation.  Knott, Prem, Toota, Bright and Arthit- all of them belongs to very rich, influential and famous families in Thailand.

Today the whole gang has decided to gather in Sun's Club who is cousin of Bright as  they can celebrate here freely without being afraid of any shutterbug or any sudden flash clicks. All of them are casually dressed and are drinking. 

" Cheeeerrrrssss!!!!! We done it guys!!!!! All these four years we ruled the College, now it's time to take over the world whooooooo!!!!!!"

All of them were dancing like crazy, Bright and Toota were the perfect entertainer of the evening with their clumsy moves. Prem and Arthit can not help but laugh while pointing at their stupid duck moves while Knott is just sitting at the couch, a drink in his hand. They all were having fun of their life when all of a sudden the music stopped as well as the whole club drowned in pitch black darkness. 

" What happened Bright???"

Knott asked while Arthit put on his black face mask as a precaution from those social butterflies. Many a times, he had been victim of these stunts pulled by paparazzi. They all started to go out of the booth when a song starts playing and a single light focused on the dance stage shoned. Curious at the turn of events, Arthit and his whole gang came out and stand in front of the stage where many other patrons were standing before hand. No one can recognised them because of the dark and then it started. Beats started thumping the whole bar and a lone figure came out to stand under the spot light.

A tall boy with tan skin, wearing a plain white shirt and black ripped jeans, a loop dangling in his left ear, his hair styled perfectly giving him a sexy look, completed with dress shoes. Top two buttons are undone giving a slight peak to the muscular chocolaty skin. Arthit was mesmerized like many others with the sheer handsomeness of the boy who looked younger than him. And then the boy started to move matching the beats, thumping and rhythm of the song , lipsing the lyrics. Arthit was enchanted with the boy, the way his eyes express the song along with his each part of body. The way he is shaking his ass with beats and then bent in an arc smooth like water, laying on the floor and then raising his upper half body by pressing his palm flat against the floor and then rotating his hips and then move them in an up and down motion....he looked sensual, sexy,  coupled with his sizzling moves and his intense eyes meeting each of the person looking at him with lust and desire, he slayed the performance and that too without even taking a single piece of cloth off himself. He was fully dressed but in eyes of hundreds of club goers he was as good as nude.

As the beats started toning down, music faded and the club again drowned in darkness and when the light came back, the young dancer was no where to found. Arthit begin to walk towards the stage but his friends pulled him back in the safety of the booth.

" Fuckk!! I missed him because of you assholes.", Arthit cursed at his friends.

" So what??? He is just some random dancer. Don't tell me you had love at first sight with him??", Bright teased.

" Helllnoooo!!! I just...just want to ask his name. He seems -

" Sexy, sizzling, handsome, sensual, charming, hot and attractive??"

Arthit turned around and his breath hitched when finds that sexy dancer standing there with his evergreen smile. He felt like drowning in the dark brown pools of honey. The dancer from earlier is standing before him with Sun. The presence of older is enough to sober him up and he poiltely greets the duo.