Way back home

MISUNDERSTANDING-III

******
Aayan was in front of the couple in a flash as the door pulls open, showcasing his senior hidden in the arms of the his boyfriend. Those soft honey like hands woundedd around the pale neck, face plastered to other's chest.

"Phi... is he alright?", the junior asked, hesitancy present in his younger eyes, yet there's steel like determination too on the boyish face. Arthit can pinppoint the same emotion in those depths which has a permanent place in his eyes. He can sense how sincere the other is towards Kongpob. How true and deep his feelings are. He feels sorry for the kid. He really do. But he can't  do anything about it. Konpgob is his and his only. He won't let anyone else take away his only happiness...his only reason to live. He is no saint. He knows that his Kongpob deseves someone much better than him. Nevertheless, he will become shameless and beg the younger one to stay by his side. 

"He has fallen asleep. I am taking him home", Arthit side steps but gets blocked again by the kid. The senior closes his eyes, asking for patience. 

"How will I know if he is safe with you? He is not in right state of mind. He is emotionally unarmed and still fuzzy with the liquor in his system. How can I trust you of not harming him? Pass him to me, I'll drop him at the dorms", Aayan argued, posing all calm and collected like he has not just insulted the other man indirectly.

Arthit's eyes flashes, his eyes turns red in anger at the instigation," how dare you??? I am his boyfriend-

"....who was accusing him of cheating just minutes ago", Aayan cuts off the other, not a bit swayed by the hard glare thrown his way. He is aware that his senior can never return his feelings the same way, but it doesn't mean that he will allow anybody to mistreat him.

Arthit feels like the other has punched him in guts. Wind knocks out of him at the statement. He can not deny other's  accusation. He indeed behaved like an asshole, jumping to conclusions, saying all those crude remarks. Yet he won't give up, atleast not without fighting. He owes this much to Kongpob. "I..I understand that you are worried for your senior. But believe me, he will be the safest with me. It was just a small...misuderstanding-

"Misunderstanding?", Aayan questions. Arching his eyebrows at the shocked pale face. "Really?? A small one at that?? Hah! what a joke!", the younger kid mocks the older. " Safest with you?? my ass!! Do you even know him? "

"Ofcourse. He is my boyfriend. If not me then who will know him", Arthit growled. Yet he can't deny the cracks happening in his armour which he had draped around his heart. Whatever the other boy is saying or implying is hundred percent true but call it his pride or idiotic sense of ego, he is not giving up.

"No, you don't know him"

"What did you said? I dare you!", Arthit's voice cold, an edge clear in the angry hiss.

The freshman takes a deep breath, making up his mind, shushing the voice suggesting him against of it. Pinning the other with his electric blue gaze, he speaks, aware that his senior would never appreciate his interference. All the more, he is blowing away his only chance to stay close to Kongpob even as a junior....But I need to do this...for him....for me....

" This is not the first time he is crying because of you. How many times does he need to shed tears to gain your unbreakable trust? To get the same unattainable, unfathomable faith he has in you? Just minutes ago, you teared his dignity into shreds. You called him names. You insulted him, his love for you and you say that you know him? No, Mr. Rojanapat, you don't know him. You are not the right one-

Arthit sneered, his hands tightening around the passed figure," and you are??? That's what you are saying??', the man smirked, his eyes mocking, assessing his rival," Mark my words. No matter what you do, no matter how much you adore, love or pray,  Kongpob will never belong to you. He is mine, kid. He will remain mine"