Meeting you...

If any of you is reading this, thank you very much for putting up with this.....not so interesting arc. I swear it was sounding nice till it was in my mind but now that I have penned it down..I am like what the heck am I doing!!!! Next chapter would be the final. Sorry but I can't leave this arc hanging. I don't like anything incomplete. So, am going to finish it even if no one is reading it.

Happy reading to those who are putting up with it.😊

**********

A dark shadow standing at the rooftop of the tallest building in the city, his pitch black orbs trained, far and far away on a person who is looking at the moon shining in the sky full of stardust. Sipping on his extra sweet dose. Dressed in a dark jeans, pitch black shirt, same coloured cap and shoes. A complete contrast to the baby pink liquid sloshing in the go to cup. Golden hair styled back from the gell, not a single streak out of place.

" What are you looking at with adapt attention??",a lady dressed in a blood red coat, a white shirt underneath, teamed with same dark coloured skirt ending just below the knees and red shoes. Her strands having deep pink and blue highlights with golden tails, tied in a high pony. A well round face with milk white complexion with soft features like a pair of deep set black eyes full of centuries of wisdom, small buttoned nose and fuller cherry lips, giving a tough competition to her companion in beauty section.

The man clothed in dark gestures in the direction of the person he has been watching and goes back to his saccharine drink.

"Oh this kid! He is crying ain't he?? He is a baby!!!", the woman cooes making the male stand beside him scrunched his face in displeasure. " what baby!!!! He is one heck of a dramatic person. Why he keeps on crying over the future which he has yet to see?? Missing someone he has not even met once??? It is becoming quiet blase for me"

The woman rolls her eyes," and yet every time the kid gets upset or sad, you comes out flying on your wings"

"It's because am appointed as his guardian angel. And you know how much serious I am towards my job", the figure finishes his drink and the glass vapourises in the air.

"RIIIIGGHHTTTTT!!!", the young lady stretches the word to hit home making the guardian angel wince. He knows that he is not fooling her with his nonchalant attitude. The fairy had been with her for centuries now. She had been always beside him whenever he came flying to this human and his invisible form just sat with the child, hearing him crying, screaming and raging out all his anger and frustration.

"is it time ???", the question breezes over from the side. The fairy has asked this question for millionth time but like always a single shake of head is the answer. She keeps quiet, not knowing if she should ask more or not.

"They aren't destined to meet in this lifetime either. Their paths may cross, they may found each other but won't meet. It's fate", the man answered looking at the human.

"But why? It's already his third life", the fairy can't help but be sad. Even though she is incapable of feeling any kind of emotions, she is upset for the child.

" because his red string is entangled with someone else in this lifetime too", the angel pulls a bittersweet smile. The colour of his eye ring changes to deep golden surrounding the black orbs. And now he can clearly see the dark crimson thread tied around Kongpob's little finger, all jumbled, falling from the sofa to the floor, sprawling out of the window, going all the way back to national borders, flunging them, crossing seas, greeneries, hills, mountains, desserts, at last getting entangled and tied in a knot with another crimson string...how good it had been if this is where it ended!!!...The angel wishes eyeing the left string of red thread flowing away continuously...