Home

In the pitch dark night, deserted roads not a single soul present to help the two figures sprawled on the lone street. No one to see the blood staining their clothes and bodies or to hear the gut wrenching sobs of a man sitting on the dirty pavement. Gently holding head of his lover in his lap, Kongpob looks frantically and screams for help. The injured person coughs blood, his eyes stooping low, breath ragged.

  " No no no!!! You can't Arthit!! Stay with me!!! Plz plz !!! Arthitttt!!!! Wake up dammittt!!!!", Kongpob cries, Arthit the person he loves the most in the world bleeding profusely from the bullet shots and knife wound in his stomach. The wound is deep and blood is oozing out of it non stop despite Kongpob clamping his hands over it. The blood seeping from numerous cuts soaking the ground, painting it red.

" ssh..hh! do..don't crycoughcough!!! I am s...ahhh sorry!!", Arthit manages to say but ends up coughing more blood.

" shut shut up you idiot!!! Donn talk. you will lose more blood. What do I do??? Help!!!! Helppp Pleeease!!!! Oh God Arthitt!!!!!", Kongpob sobs, his body shaking with fear and panic. He can not lose Arthit also. He already has lost his husband, his child, his parents, every thing.

" haha...ah!!!Kougghhh..kong...lo..ook ere", with all his remaining might, he cups Kongpob's cheeks and wipes the tears shedding from the brown honey eyes continuously. He gets lost in the amber pools once again as he had many years ago.

" I...I lo...love y..ahhh....you..the..re was an..nd ther..re will be on...ly you in my hea...coughcough!!! heart...sa..ran..gha..eyo"

" I...I love you too Arthit I love you soo much please don't go. Help is on its way pleeease Arthit!!! You cant leave me again, P'Arthit"

 Kongpob cries, kissing the forehead of the person who was his love, his enemy, his everything. Arthit eyes flashes with joy as he hears the endearment, it felt like centuries since Kongpob had called him by the name. His whole life plays in front of him like someone has played the movie on a projector.....

It was Arthit's 13th birthday when he met an eight year old Kongpob who was crying in the backyard of their house, away from adults busy discussing business and politics. A little boy wearing a dark black denim and Fern black sweater, bawling his eyes under the dark sky full of stars, piqued Arthit's teenage self who has come out stealthily to smoke. He was not addicted, just sometimes when he feels pressure clogging his mind and soul, he needed to get away for few minutes.

" Hey kid!!!", Arthit plopped beside the boy and immediately shivered as a chilled wave of air blew away. The boy startled, hastily rubbed his eyes and looked in the dark raven orbs of Arthit and something stirred inside his chest. The pure innocence shining in them, as his eyes widen even more when Arthit puffs out a cloud of smoke from his mouth.

" You are smoking??", Arthit was amused hearing the surprising as well as judging tone in kid's voice. He didn't care for any reply and just shrugged.

" It is not good for you. You should not smoke", the kid stills advices him only after a minute of silence. His cheeks stained with half dried tears.

" Why were you crying??", Instead of giving an answer, Arthit asked him. The kid turned his head away from him, looking at the sky and remained quiet, " I was missing my mom"

Arthit just nodded, he has no idea how to comfort the kid, he is very bad at this unlike his brother who is a pro at easing people.

This was their very first meeting, simple and innocent. But it was a beginning.