Teacher

Apologies. I know I have so many incomplete stories and one shorts. But do read it and show your support and love.

******

"Teacher?"

Kongpo is shocked. He has not ever thought of meeting the younger one some day like this. He stares open mouthed at the person dressed in a dark blood maroon shirt, black levis and white sports shoes, headphones dangling around his neck. His pitch black wild curls, parted from the side, giving him a boyish look. A messenger bag hanging from his left shoulder.

"Arthit?

Arthit is beyond surprised. He has never dreamt of coming face to face with his very first crush just moments before the new year arrives. He drinks in the casual yet strikingly dressed man who was once a teacher to him.

He has come to celebrate new year with his friends. Friends who are all busy mingling with their future one night stands. Don't get him wrong. He is no saint. He has more than fair share of his late night adventures all these years. It is just that tonight no one caught his attention. He was just wandering around the garden of the resort where all of the patrons are gathered to bid goodbye to 2021 and welcome the new year. He was in his own world when this single guy standing at the furthest end, far away from the party grabbed his attention. Arthit could not help but be fascinated with the way other person is tapping his feet against the beat of whatever song he has been listening to over the earphones he has plugged into his ears. He takes few steps ahead out of pure curiosity when he heard the other singing. The voice was lacking notes and there were few missing keynotes but Arthit has to accept that the man surely has a melodious voice. He felt like he has heard the voice before but for the love of God, could not remember. He looks over his shoulder when his name was called and found his friends waving at him. He waves back and starts to backpeddals when that person turned, freezing instantly as his gaze fell on Arthit.

"I can't believe that am meeting you guys again after all these years", Kongpob wondered, taking sips of his coke, unlike the cocktails held by the most famous as well as the naughtiest group he had taught once.

"Me too",Toota whispered, his eyes pinned to his school teacher, just like Bright and Prem. Their mentor looks the same or God forbid, much more younger now. Seeing the later, no one could say that it's already 10 years since they got out of school.

"Hell yeah!! You just dissappeared after Annual Day Celebration. We asked all the staff members but no one has any clue about it", Prem informed, excited seeing his favourite teacher.

Kongpob scratched his nape, nervous and awkward at the questioning stares. The innocent inquiring, reminding him of that horrible time, when each and every pair of eyes looked at him pensively, judging him, calling him names. Being as discreet as he could, the elder glances at the man standing on his farthest right side, casually sipping his drink, looking bored.

Retreating he gives a small wave to the group, "I had some family matters to deal with at that time. Sorry for disappearing"

"Nonono. Don't say sorry. We knew that it must be something very serious for you to be gone like this", Knott said, a melancholic smile curving his lips,".. but you know, we missed you a lot Teacher"

"Awww!!! My quiet kid has surely turned into a handsome gentleman", Kongpob teased. Inside he really is feeling proud seeing his students all grown up.

"Teacher!", Knott blushes red. The compliment from his favourite teacher turns him all giddy. Like he has become that 14 year old teenager once again.

"What about us?? Hmm?? Aren't we charming enough??", Bright complained, showcasing his face to the elder, earning chuckles.