Parameters

Bizzare chapter, just like my mood;(

********

Kongpob blinks open his eyes and meets light blue ceiling of his own room, covered in blankets. He massages his temple feeling a slight heaviness there and sits up. The duvet falls off his torso, pooling in his lap, he stretches both his arms and notices that he is in his pajamas instead of last night clothes..But I don't remember changing them..wait!! How do I came home last night???...The omega holds his head with both hands when his head starts to ache and squeezes his eyes, groaning. He is coming blank after blank, there is not a single memory of last night in his brain except when the part where he was stopped by the guard from entering.

Throwing the sheets off him, Kongpob gets off the bed and trudges his way out, rubbing his eyes and yawning. As he reaches the stairs, Kongpob hears some noises coming from the direction of the kitchen and he stills. His brain going in alert mode and he tip toed towards the kitchen. His eyes widens when he finds a man wearing headphones, dressed in an ocean blue tank top with dark black sweatpants hanging loosely over his hips, which are swinging in air by the way.

"Who are you??"

*******

Arthit mouth waters as the aroma of omelette tickles his nose. He takes out the half cooked egg in the plate, beside which is a bowl filled with congee. Pouring orange juice in one and strawberry milk shake in another, he puts the cartons back in the fridge. His breakfast is ready and now he has to go and wake up the sleepy head lost in slumber. He was putting the plates in tray when he hears the high pitched voice and spins around to find Kongpob standing in the hall looking at him with suspicious gaze full of apprehension and confusion.

"Hey! Good morning! You awake! Come let's have some food. I cooked sunny side eggs and congee for you", the alpha thumbed to the tray resting on the counter top behind him.

"P'Arthit???you here?? what are you doing in my apartment??", Kongpob is now baffled seeing at how ease the other person is in his place like he owns the apartment.

Arthit's smile thins a little, his forehead creases with furrows," you don't remember? Last night we met at the club"

"Yeah, I know that. But that's doesn't explains what are you doing in my apartment most specifically in my kitchen??", Kongpob tilts his head to the left, his eyebrows raising in air for the emphasis.

Arthit's pupils enlarges as realisation dawned on him and he exclaims," don't tell me you are one of those who doesn't remember anything after drinking? Are you???"

Kongpob mind is swirling with all these questions and again his headache roars, making him groan," ugghhh my head!!!!"

"Oh! Headache??"

Kongpob nods, before approaching Arthit who gives him a sympathetic look. Nearing the alpha, the omega lowers himself in front of him, making Arthit jump back a little," wha..what are you do-