Drunk haze

Glimpses of what transpired at the club...

********

"Sooo, you are the infamous Kongpob???", Prem groans at the way his boyfriend used the term infamous and Kongpob

"Sooo, you are the infamous Kongpob???", Prem groans at the way his boyfriend used the term infamous and Kongpob. He can't believe that other is being jealous of his junior who is on his way of getting married.

Kongpob quickly nods his head, agreeing to Wad. All of them are sitting on the table except Arthit who is outside, busy over some video conference with his manger and would join them after some time.

"You surely has a distinct choice of clothes", Wad clicked his tongue, taking in the pink hoodie guy same age as him. He don't know what to make of the young man. When he had first learnt about the junior who broke Prem's heart, Wad was sure of him being a selfish and arrogant prick but now that he is first hand meeting the later, he is doubtful. This person, in front of him, is just so polite. And sweet. And much better choice than him....

Kongpob licked his lips, a bit confused on how to take the words. As a compliment or comment. He looks up to Prem who has his whole face covered while Knott and Bright are snickering from the sidelines. It is the very first occasion they are seeing Wad behaving like an insecure boyfriend. His face contorting into hundreds of different emotions on his ever blank mug is entertaining as hell.

Prem is finding it part hilarious part annoying to see his boyfriend who is attempting his best to not sound jealous but the tick in his jaw everytime Kongpob smiles or the furrowing of his forehead muscles whenever his junior looks up with his innocent eyes in confusion, is suggesting otherwise. Wad is getting charmed by Kongpob's true self and is not liking the fact.

" you mean, this hoodie???", The omega points to himself, tilting his head to the left. Wad blinked his eyes quickly before finishing his drink. He can now understand why his boy friend was crazy over this omega. Kongpob has those baby like innocence which turns your insides out, rooting the intense need to protect the omega from all harm. He can imagine a 18 -19 year old Kongpob shooting these kicked puppy eyes and Prem falling for it. But as the realisation wears down, Wad turns more green inside, insecurities of being very less if compare to the omega, attacking him from all directions, souring his dampened mood some more.

"I didn't knew people come to night clubs wearing baggy hoodies??", Prem gasps at the harsh jib and holds his boyfriend's hand to grab his attention but the later didn't moved a single muscle.

Wad almost felt bad when the light in those baby eyes dims a bit..well almost..

well almost