Koon Chai

Arthit shots a death glare to Bright who plainly ignores his threatening eyes and resumes making his video. Correction. Video of his drunk assed boyfriend currently sitting on his lap, pouting and whining.

" P'Arthiiiit!!! Let's dance naa..pl..hik. Plea hik se", Kongpob settles his face in crook of his neck, weakly pulling at his collar, snuggling in his chest.

Arthit grits his teeth when Bright snickers. He really want to punch the day light out of his friend. But first he need to take care of koon chai straddling him at the moment.

Everyone had seen enough of this side of his boyfriend which was solely his hours ago. Contrary to what the world believes, his Kongpob is a soft hearted person with a vulberable side which he only shows in confines of their dorm. And call him selfish but that's exactly how Arthit had wanted it to be. This adorable side of his ever confident boyfriend should had been only Arthit's to see and experience. But damn those shots. Now not only hazer group but Kongpob's friends are first hand witnessing his boyfriend all sulking and being his cute self.

" Lets get you out of here Kongpob. You had enough of fun for today", Arthit holds the other by his waist to put him on the floor but his eyes widens when Kongpob just plasters himself more to him, wriggling his ass over his crotch, arousing him instantly. He take deep breaths to calm down himself and goes back to settle the other on the floor when his boyfriend protests," No. I don wanna go back. It's lon..ely without you"

" Wow!! I can't believe it", Oak mutters under his breath. The person whinning like a toddler can not be his badass friend. He has always seen a prim and proper two goody shoes Kongpob, carrying himself with confidence, possessing a commanding aura. He, like all people present here, are familar with how much of a lovesick kongpob is, but this is the first time he is watching the other acting clingy. It is so out of character for his friend but he can't deny that Kongpob is looking so adorable at the moment.

"Arthit your hubby sure misses you a lot", Toota shoots heart eyes to the couple.

" What hubby??? More like wi ouchhh!!! The fuck Toota!!!", Bright glares at Toota who smacks his head at the same spot again," complete your sentence and he would finish off your whole life", Toota points to Arthit who has this menacing look in his eyes making later shiver in dread.

" Aim, can you hold Kongpob for a minute. I need to talk to this senior of yours", Arthit stands up from his chair, letting Kongpob slid off his body who has looped his arms around senior's neck. Aim tries to take his friend's hand but his mouth falls open when Kongpob weakly slaps his hands away. Arthit sighs and looks over junior's shoulder and yep! His devil friend is still filming them. He forcibly detaches the other and scolds the later," Kongpob enough!!"

The head hazer thought that his angry tone would somehow stop the later from protesting but he certainly had not expected the big fat tears which instantly filled those mocha eyes. Pearls like drop running on the high cheekbones.