That Night in China

" P'Arthit, do you want to shower?"

Kongpob takes out the towel and change of clothes for his boyfriend knowing that he must be tired of all running they have done today. Arthit has accompained him to get him settled in his college and dorm as well as helped him in fullfing all formalities required. Kongpob feels bad that they have not been able to go for sightseeing with his lover as in few days both would be thousands miles away from each other for a long span. Arthit will leave for Bangkok and Kongpob will be in China for his further study. He wants to spend the little time he had with Arthit, making memories together as they will be his only consolation when he will be away from his sun.

When Arthit didn't said anything, Kongpob turns to look at his lover and find him standing against the door, looking at him with a foreign emotion

When Arthit didn't said anything, Kongpob turns to look at his lover and find him standing against the door, looking at him with a foreign emotion. Kongpob has never seen this emotion in his boyfriend's eyes before. Placing the clothes on the bed, he walks to him and feels his forehead to check if Arthit has fever or anything.

" P'Arthit ?? Are you okay ?? Are you not feeling we-

Kongpob gets cut off when Arthit smashed their lips together. It took a minute for his frozen mind to grasp the situation that his boyfriend is kissing or it would be better to say sucking life out of him. He has never seen Arthit this much aggressive and have no idea why his acutely shy boyfriend is all blazing hot kissses all over his face.

" P'Ar..Art.. thit..Wha..what happen..edd? ", Kongpob manages to squeeze the words out of his mouth between all those mind blowing hot kissses. But instead of an answer ,he felt his boyfriends hand running all over his back, sliding from his spine tail ending just below his buttcheeks. Kongpob clutches the shoulder of his boyfriend in fear when out of sudden Arthit lifts him up.

....when did P'Arthit become this much strong???...

Kongpob has his legs wrapped around his boyfriend, their mouth still fused together as Arthit leads them to the bed. Flunging the clothes to the floor before laying his boyfriend gently on the bed.

Whispering a 'scoot over' in Kongpob's ears, he begin to devour the soft plump rosy lips of his boyfriend, again.

Arthit insecurities have sky rocketed with him leaving Kongpob in few days. He already feel that Kongpob is way too better for him.

After spending the entire day with his lover, one thing which become more clear as crystal to him is that his boyfriend is appealing to both genders even in this foreign country. He has to endure all flirting smile and suggestive looks thrown to his oblivious boyfriend whole day.

From teachers to students, male or female, all were smitten by Kongpob and wanted a piece of him. The only solace was that his boyfriend didn't paid an ounce of attention to them. He was just helpful, kind, considerate and warm like always, giving his heart dropping smile to everyone. But what about the future when he is all alone in this alien country by himself ?? Surrounded by all those beautiful girls and handsome men??? What if someone seduce Kongpob?? All these musings burned his brain and he is desperate to feel that connection, that rythm of heart, that onslaught of emotions Kongpob has shared with him.