Waiting for you...

Please read till the end. I am aware that many of you won't like the mid part but do give it a chance☺

********

"So, you ran away? Just like that??? tell me when did you became this much idiot??", Prem whacks Kongpob in head who is sharing the same bed as him.

The red shirt's guy, he came to know is Bright while the silent gaint is Knott who works in same office as Prem and also happens to sharing the apartment with him. Both are childhood friends of Prem and have recently shifted to China. The reason they could not understand Kongpob in the beginning.

After knowing that both can understand Thai, Kongpob repeated the question while introducing himself as Prem's junior. He has not been in touch with the elder after college. He had no access to later's contact no. except the card former had given to him while leaving for China, which along with a confession had a address written neatly in it .

At that time the omega was flagbustered at the unexpected message. He had never seen it coming and when he got hit by the proposal, he was clueless on how to respond. Thus he left it at that. Never reaching out to the alpha senior. Losing the contact completly. But for some reason he could not make himself to get rid of the letter and kept it. When he thought of running away from marriage, the senior's face came to his mind and Kongpob took the risk and flew all the way to China. 

"Ahh!! Phiiii!!! it hurts", Kongpob winces while caressing his temple, and side glances at the senior who rolled his eyes and lies on his back getting comfortable. Using, his hands as pillow, while loosening the tie with other hand, eyes stucked to the ceiling.

 Prem has arrived half an hour ago and was gobsmacked seeing the adorable junior from his Uni days, sitting on the sofa in his living room, with a luggage. At first, he thought he's hallucinating  and heads straight to his figment of imagination, pulling his cheeks mercilessly. Only when the other yelped at the sudden pinching that he came to the terms that he is not dreaming and Kongpob is indeed here. He started to smile, his lips stretching upwards in a curve before it frozed and then vanishes. He takes a few steps back and take in the junior who has rejected him 5 years ago standing in his home with all his luggage.

Both of the person laying side by side, watching the ceiling for minutes in complete silence. Prem is busy digesting all the information other has dumped on him. While the omega is categorising all his scattered and jumbled thoughts so that he can convince the alpha to help him. 

"Kong, what  were you thinking exactly??? running away??? you are not a teenager any more. Leaving home is not solution of your problems", Kongpob pouts, puffing his cheeks out. It is not something he is hearing for first time. He knows that it is childish of him to pull on such a stunt and he is already feeling guilty for it. 

"I....I was not thinking P'Prem. Mom is hell bent on getting me marry to some alpha she has chosen for me. Even Cheiya mae is on her -

"Then what is wrong with it, Kong?? They want to see you settled in life. You are not dating anyone. Never shown any interest in anyone. You stops all advances of other party without giving them a chance.....", Prem stills as the words tumbled out of him carelessly, realising a bit late what exactly he let out. He scrambles his brain to say anything to remove the awkward silence which has surrounded them suddenly. 

"P'Prem..."

Kongpob whispers elder's name. He clearly heard the slight bitterness in those words. Whatever the elder said is aptly correct except one thing. There are no suitors busy making advances or waiting for him. Prem was the only person who had shown romantic interest in him, in all his life.