Clouds of distrust

MISUNDERSTANDING- PART II

*********

Arthit is shaken to the core. His eyes are stucked to the screen, boring into the pictures flashing on the website of KSU- the university where he graduated from. The one where his boyfriend is current head hazer - a third year engineering student. The same one whose face is plastered all over the university board in all his glory. His ethernal beauty basking off his figure. But like other times, Arthit is not getting horny to ravish the younger one. Neither his heartbeat is thrumming inside his rib cage in excitement. His heart is no longer swelling in love like it always happened in the past. Instead, all he could feel is hot blind fury running inside his veins, boiling his blood to the peak. 

Moon with his Moon!!

Aww!! They look cute together ❤️

Here goes my chance!!!!

Uggghh!!! Why all good ones play for same team???

It is hundredth time since yesterday, that Arthit has find himself glued to the same picture, his eyes drilling a hole in the face plastered alongside his boyfriend, wishing for nth time to kill the person with his glare. His annoyance rising as he reads the captions again.

This week has been very hectic and full of chaos for the elder. He has already been in his grumpy mode since the start of the week. Reason? One and only- his boyfriend. After they had been rudely interuppted in their make out, Arthit didn't got a chance to talk to Kongpob. His friends, like the dumb heads they were, totally surpassed the reasoning behind the presence of their junior aka boyfriend of their best friend and invited themselves to have an all night party at his apartment. Consequence?? Instead of spending quality time with his lover, Arthit remained busy tending drunk asses of his friends. All this while, Kongpob behaved like a perfect host, attending to each demands and needs of his gang but as soon as his friends left, he went on his sulking mood. Next day, Kongpob left early for a group project. Arthit couldn't even got to say goodbye as he was still sleeping. When he woke up, he found breakfast along with the note. The elder was aware that his boyfriend is angry or atleast is hurt with the way Arthit distances himself every time, putting the barrier between the two, but he is helpless. He is yet to be brave enough to confront the world head on like his young lover. Sometimes, he envys his partner's confident and spirit to face the whole world, to own the fact that he is dating a man without holding back. It is not that Arthit is ashamed of Kongpob or anything. but he is just...just so shy of PDA. He doesn't like others ogling him or his lover. He wants whatever they have between them, like a sacred prayer, which no one can know about. Giving insight of their love gestures to others makes Arthit uncomfortable. Extremely. He is not one to get scared of other's opinion about him but he will be damned if anyone say a single inappropriate word to his love. He loves Kongpob too much that sharing a mere blip of their relationship is not acceptable to him. Yes, he overreacted that day. He admits to it. There was no need for him to panic. One can call it instant reflex. Arthit sighs...what's the use of all this pondering? Kongpob is still angry at me. I need to make it up to him...

******

Arthit consciously rightens collar of his shirt as he makes his way inside. He is still in his baby blue dress shirt and dark slacks, so unfit for a night club. Even though he has his shirt untucked and sleeves rolled up to get some more semi formal look, he can feel eyes on him. He has rushed out here, after seeing the missed call from his boyfriend. Pulling out his phone, he once again dials but it doesn't go through....where are you Kong??...

After looking around the whole ground floor, he takes up the stairs, leading to VIP booths. He tried calling Aim and others but just like his lover, no one is answering. Being aware of how lightweight his boyfriend is, Arthit is now extremely worried for later's safety. One by one he checks off all the booths but none of his juniors were there....please be safe!...