CHAPTER - 16

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

.
Raizada Mansion

.
The D- Day

.
"Khushi!!!! Get ready fast ... They will arrive now."

Khush I : Haan coming, Adu... Hey!!!  Come and tie my Dori...

Aditi : Come here... Do you remember that today is your wedding? You are not behaving like that, she said while tieing the Dori...

Khushi : How funny? I know baba... If I even miss na, your lovely bhaijaan hai na, he is there to remind me 24*7. He is chanting this like Mantra nowadays...

Aditi : Awww... My bhai is so cute. You know Khush, I never expected Bhai to fall in love, that too this much deep. He loves you so much even more than me, even more than Amma. He loves you like crazy, girl. I am so happy for both of you. You both are the most precious people in my life and you both are going to tie the knot and be one. Wow... What a feeling... She said dreamingly.

Khushi : What about my Bhai then?

Aditi : I love the three of you a lot, Khush. Ami is important to me but not more than both of you and he knows that very well. Even he is happy with that. You know, he loves bhaijaan more than he loves me... And I love him for this quality of his, more... He is the epitome of a true friend like my Khush... Confessing this she hugged Khushi...

Khushi : Even I am so happy for both of you, Adu... You five are the world to me... Now stop blabbering. Go and get ready.

Aditi moved inside the dressing room to get dressed for her D-day... Raizada Mansion is filled with guests who are the kin of Raizadas who came to attend Akash's wedding the following day... Raizadas also has thrown a party for the success of AR's London deal. As it was decided months back they didn't change the date as the client's arrived already... Arvind and Manohar went to the venue, their farmhouse to check the arrangements...

Khushi's phone rang when she was wearing the bangles and due to the sudden jerk, a few of them fell and break...

Khushi felt an uneasiness seeing that still, she picked up the phone...

.

Phone Conversation

.

Khushi : Hello!!!!

"Hello, my Sunflower... Ready to be Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada ?"

Khushi smiled hearing it from her Arnav...

Khushi : I am always ready for you, Arnav... Has your conference over?

Arnav : No baby... See everything came together... This meeting, Success Party... And the most important one, our Marriage... But don't worry our slot at court is at noon only...