Chapter - 19

Plz ignore typos ☆ Not Proofread

Dedicated to my dear friend Starry0502... Belated B'day wishes dear. 💝💖💝

Days passed by

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Manorama : Ratna Di !!! What you did is not right at all. You compelled our Arnav Bitwa for a loveless relationship. Do you think that it will last long? Never Di. Mark my word. As far as I know, Arnav's choice of his life partner is someone like our Chikku. Sheetal is not his type. Don't think that she is a very traditional type as she portrays here. My friend Sheela told me that her son saw Sheetal with a guy in a pub. She was drunk and that boy took her to his car.

Ratna : What are you saying, Mano? Are you talking about our Sheetal Bitiya?

Manorama : Yes... I am talking about your Sheetal Bitiya only.

Ratna : It may be some misunderstanding.

Manorama : No Di. I have seen her sneaking inside the house at midnight. At that time she was just Shyam's sister. It doesn't matter to me. But now it is about my Arnav Bitwa. I don't want anything awful happening in his life. And If my beta asks me for any help to get rid of that Sheetal, I will help him for sure. I don't care what will happen in Anjali's life. She chose that life. She was adamant to marry Shyam. So she should bear the consequences, not my Arnav Bitwa. I heard once Nanhe addressing some girl whom Arnav Bitwa likes.
If that's true then, I will even turn this world upside down to fulfil his wish. For you, he may be a scapegoat but for me, he is my 1st child. When I came to this house, he was my baby. He looked after Aditi and NK. He has been always a supporting hand to Akash since childhood. Till now all our kids have looked at their big brother for support. Because of you, my Arnav Bitwa lost his sibling's support. As his Chotti Ma, It's my responsibility to settle their issues and bring them together. They are the happiness of this house. Now because of you and Anjali, this house's happiness is lost.

Ratna : He is my son Mano. I love him so much. I felt Sheetal is perfect for Chotte.

Manorama : Yeah right Di. I saw that love on that party day. You knew that he is very much attached to you and you utilized his love for you to get what you want. For you, only Anjali's happiness is important na. Since I came to this house, I am watching this dissimilitude. Jethji never cared for Arnav. Now you are doing the same, blinded by the love for your daughter. Shyam is a jerk. Do you think he will keep Anjali happy if Arnav marries Sheetal? It is going to be horrible. If Arnav and Sheetal have any fight, it will reflect in the Anjali- Shyam relation.

Ratna : But now what can I do? I can't ignore Anjali in this condition.

Manorama : You can do whatever you want Di. I said my opinion. In all these dramas you lost your son. Don't forget that. I don't think he will ever value you after what you have done to him. He even stopped calling you "Amma." You are a failure as a mother Di. I pity you. You lost the moon while counting the stars. Saying this she walked towards her room.