Chapter - 21

Sorry for the delay guys

Plz ignore typos...

.

Next day

.

Hospital

.

Arnav woke up from his serene sleep after a long time... He felt pressure on his chest. He looked down to receive a wonderful sight of his Khushi cuddled into him with a cute pout like a baby, her head on his chest... He chuckled and pecked her temple... He stroked her hair... She snuggled close to his embrace... "This is heaven... With my Jaan in my arms, I can even live in hell," he thought...

He softly called her as the Doctor may come anytime.

Arnav patted her cheeks: Jaana ... Get up... Nurse or Doctor may come, baby...

Khushi : Don't disturb me, Sweet Heart... I want to sleep... You too sleep na.

Arnav chuckled hearing her calling him Sweetheart. How much did he miss her calling by that name? How much did he miss everything about her? How much he missed her, his eyes moistened.

Arnav : Baby if you don't wake up now, Aman and Sid will come and see us like this... Do you want that?

Khushi : Nooooooo... She screamed and got up and looked at Arnav.

Khushi : I am sorry... I don't know how I slept like this?

Arnav : It's because both of us found our solace, Sweetheart.

They looked at each other... Their eye locks were broken by the knock on the door. Khushi suddenly got down from the bed and unlocked the door.

Aman : Good morning, Gudiya.

Khushi : Good Morning, Bhai...

Khushi : Bhai, you will be here na... I will fresh up and come.

Arnav (panicked) : Where are you going?

Khushi : To my Apartment...

Arnav : Don't go... I will also come...

Aman : Are you mad? She came rushing yesterday because of the stunt you pulled, without caring anything... She needs to change... Let her go.

Arnav looked down sadly. Khushi sighs seeing his sad face. She went near him and cupped his cheeks.

Khushi : Baby, look at me... See I am not going anywhere... My Apartment is nearby only, na. I will be back in an hour. Till then Bhai will be here to give you company... You fresh up and have food and medicine. I will be back in a jiffy. She kissed his forehead... He grabbed her hand and kissed her palm...

Arnav : Come soon... I will wait for you...

Khushi : I will. Smiling at him, she left.

Aman sat on the chair near him.