Chapter - 2

.

XYZ College

.
.
.
.

Hey Khushi !! Khushi and Aditi stopped abruptly and turned to see the one who called her.There she saw her classmate Jisha running towards her.

Khushi : What happened Jisha, Why did you call me?

Jisha ( panting) : Khu... Khushi Principal asked for you.You are selected as the lead singer of our college orchestra. He asked me to call you and inform you that the practice for youth festival starts today by 3 pm .

Khushi : Practice? By 3 pm. Ok I will be there. I need to drop Aditi at home first.

Jisha nodded and left from there.

Aditi : Khushi what are you saying.You are dropping me home? Who will accompany you then ? NK too went early. We will go home after the practice .I am not going to leave you alone , she said adamently.

Khushi : No adu baby. Today your bhai is coming and you should be there to receive him.I can manage dear. I will be back as soon as possible.

Aditi : But ...

Kushi : No buts dear.I will come soon ..

They drove to RM. Khushi dropped aditi ,had lunch and drove back to college.

.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

.

At The Airport

.

.

Arnav came out of the airport with his right hand man and bestie Aman discussing about their deal and its documentation.

Arnav : Aman everything should be done perfectly.You deal with the rest I am going home.

"Ok Arnav.. You take rest , I will take care of the rest" , said Aman.

Arnav : Aree yaar I dont think I can rest today .There is some pooja at home. So the whole Delhi will be at my home. And top of that NK , Adi and Di too. Do you really think I will get any rest at home?

" Then you come to my apartment or go to pent house and take rest.. You were having headache na Arnav", asked aman with concern..

" No Aman, Amma is waiting for me , I cant see her sad being late. Let it be.

Saying this Arnav got into his car. And the car zoomed out of the airport..

The car halted at the signal. Arnav looked out of the window and was mesmerised by the sight in front of him.
A beautiful girl in yellow salwar is helping an old grandma to cross the road. Her long hair left open flying with the wind. She look ethereal. She looked like a fresh sunflower in her yellow attire..His gaze glued to her and he was smitten with her.Her smile when the grandma gave her blessings made him smile too. Suddenly the car started and he kept looking at the beauty with beautiful heart till she vanished from his sight.