Chapter - 25

Dedicated to suhithadeepati Ahanaaaaaa123 ocean_of_happiness

Dedicated to suhithadeepati Ahanaaaaaa123 ocean_of_happiness. Thank you guys for your support.

Plz ignore typos

Raizada Mansion

.
Dining table

.
Ratna: Anji, Is it necessary to go to your home so early?

Anjali: Yes Ma. Shyamji will wait for us.

Ratna: Ok... Then start with your breakfast.

Everyone turned towards the stairs to see Arnav, Khushi and Aditi descending the stairs, laughing. Sheetal, who was coming from her room, fumed watching it. They came to the dining room and took their seats.

Arnav glanced at Khushi lovingly which irked Sheetal.

Arnav: I am famished, Khushi.

Khushi grinned and served him his favourite Aloo Paratha. It's news if Arnav voices out that he is hungry. She has to force him to eat.

Arnav: Khushi, did you prepare this Paratha?

Khushi: Yes. Did you like it?

Arnav: Liked? I loved it. Give me one more... Khushi gives one extra Paratha to him. Pack looked at the cute pair and smiled looking at each other. Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand under the table and placed it on his lap. Khushi gulped and gestured to him to leave her hand. She struggled to pull her hand out of his hold, but he was strong. She looked at him helplessly to receive a naughty wink from him.

But their beautiful moments were disturbed by Anjali's voice. Anjali stared at her phone and yelled.

Anjali: Oh my God!!! My check is bounced. How did it happen? She started checking her account.

Khushi gaped at Arnav and Arnav smirked at her.

Ratna: What happened, Bitiya?

Anjali: Amma! I purchased some dresses from the textile showroom and gave them my bank check. But now I received a message from the bank that my check is bounced. How did it happen?

Ratna: How much is the amount?

Anjali: Seven Lakhs.

Manorama: You purchased dresses for seven lakhs, Anjali?

Anjali: Yeah. What's new in it? Every month I spend more than that. Wait, Chachi, let me call the Manager.

Everyone witnessed Anjali turning pale and sweating after ending the call. Ratna ran towards her and made her drink water.

Ratna: What happened, Anji?

Anjali: Amma, There is not a single penny in my account. How did that happen? She turned towards Arnav.
"Chotte, didn't you transfer my monthly deposit?"