Chapter - 22

Please ignore typos

Please ignore typos. Sorry for the delay.

.

Penthouse

.

Aditi : Bhaijaan!!! I need to talk to you in private.

Everyone looked at each other noticing the serious face of Aditi. Arnav nodded his head and they both stepped towards the balcony.

Arnav : Tell me, baby... What do you want to talk about?

Aditi : I need something from you, Bhaijaan.

Arnav : Anything for you baby. Tell me, what's the matter?

Aditi : I want a promise from you, Bhaijaan. The promise which you will never break.

Arnav : Promise? Sure... But what's the matter, beta?

Aditi : Bhaijaan, promise me that you will never make my Khushi cry. Promise me that you will always keep her happy. Promise me that you will always make her your ultimate priority and be on her side in every situation.

Arnav smiled listening to his little sister's demands. He felt so proud of his sister and his both Angel's friendship.

Arnav : I promise you my Doll. I will always keep my Khushi happy. You both are my ultimate priority, Adi. We will be on her side in thick and thin. Happy?

Aditi : Thank you so much, Bhaijaan. You are the best. She hugged him. I am so happy for you. You got the world's best wife and I got the best Sister-in-law. I am so happy, Bhaijaan. She squealed.

Arnav chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Arnav : Pagli... Come let's go otherwise your Bhabhi will appoint the detective to know what we discussed.

Aditi : I don't think so.

Arnav : Why not?

Aditi : You will explain everything to her like a parrot. Then why should she appoint a detective? She knows how to get information from you.

Arnav laughed hearing it.

Arnav : Of course Sweetheart. I have nothing to hide from her.

Aditi nodded, and they both walked towards everyone. Arnav went and stood near Khushi. Khushi nudged him and asked what's the matter through her eyes. He just winked at her.

.