Chapter - 20

This part is dedicated to my dear readers  Imjoshi99 vidhi86 UnpredictableMCM who always motivates me and reminds me to update this story

.
This part is dedicated to my dear readers Imjoshi99 vidhi86 UnpredictableMCM who always motivates me and reminds me to update this story.

💖HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY 💖

Plz ignore typos

.

.

.

Phone call

.

"Hello"

------------------

"Hello, Ar... Arnav"

.

****Thud****

.

"Hello... Hello... Arnav!!!!"

.

Before an hour

.

A broken man is sitting with a picture in his hand.

Arnav : Jaan!!! Did you hear what Adi said? She said that I used and threw you. Baby!!!! How can she say that? She said that someone would make you happy unlike me. Weren't you happy with me, Jaan? Did not I keep you happy, Jaana? She said I never loved you... No baby that's not true. You are the most important person in my life. You are my everything, My Sunflower... She doesn't know how deep our love is. That's why she said all that. But it's paining, Jaana.

Enough of this separation. We loved not to live separately like this. I am coming to you, Khushi. I need you with me. You are my strength. I can't wait now to solve everything and meet you. Our love is not that fragile that these types of issues can separate us. Now it's time to take action. I am coming to bring you back to where you belong, Jaana. Everything else, together we will sort out. He took the key from the table and stepped out of his cabin.

Arnav kept on trying Khushi's number. But her number was switched off. He dialled Sidharth's number to get the details of Khushi.

"Hello"

The voice he heard froze his mind. He lost his control over the wheel for a second as he was above the normal speed. A truck moved toward him overtaking a bus. To escape from hitting the truck, he immediately turned left and hit a tree. All these happened in a fraction of seconds.

" Khushi!!!!", he murmured before losing his consciousness.

.