Chapter - 27

This Chapter is dedicated to💕 Arshi_ipkknd_love, RamaLakshminarayana2, Arshi305, ArchanaVenkatesan, arshi1999jyothi, Gk_Kapoor, anishasharath and NehaRai0

This Chapter is dedicated to💕 Arshi_ipkknd_love, RamaLakshminarayana2, Arshi305, ArchanaVenkatesan, arshi1999jyothi, Gk_Kapoor, anishasharath and NehaRai0. 💕

Pls ignore typos

.

.
Singhania Mansion

Aman: Hope everything is ready, Sid.

Sidharth: Yes, Aman. Shyam is alone now. His people are under our custody.

Arnav: We want him out of our life as soon as possible.

Sidharth: Shyam's right-hand man, Charlie is under police custody now. DGP has kept his arrest a secret. He is kept in a secret area now. Shyam was trying hard to reach the Underworld Don, David D'Souza. Later D'Souza gave an appointment. Their meet is scheduled for the next day of your fashion show. On that day Shyam will be trapped.

Aman: How can we trap him? Don is involved na. It will be a mess.

Sidharth: There is a back story behind it. Mr D'Souza was once arrested for smuggling. He was in prison for days. Even his people were imprisoned. He has a daughter. She is now in high school I guess. You all know our Khushi na. How simple she is. She is least interested in luxuries. Every day she goes to school with her friends on a school bus only.

After school she goes for tuition and comes back home, walking. That was her routine. One day after tuition she and her friend were coming back home. On the road they found a man misbehaving with a small girl. Khushi being Khushi, got in a fight with him. She is a Karate Black belt na. He ran away seeing her move. Khushi comforted the girl and asked her about her whereabouts. Then only she realized that the girl can't speak.

Khushi took that girl home and fed her food and provided her with dresses. I was not home then. Mamu came to know who the girl was and asked Khushi to leave her to the police. But Khushi was stubborn to protect her till her parents arrive. At last, Mamu surrendered as always. That girl lived with us for nearly one month.

One day a group of people barged inside our house. Everyone got scared. It was D'Souza who came to take his daughter. You know what Khushi did, she took a promise from him not to leave his daughter alone or at least take care of her security or send her to Khushi. D'Souza thanked her and every one of us. Before going back D'Souza declared that he has two daughters from then on. Now tell me guys, won't he help his daughter's husband to get rid of the parasite of their life?