Chapter - 24

Dedicated to Starry0502 MorningFrost060 PriyaWorld FlorK2D imsrishti and ThE_nAtUrE_pro💕

Plz ignore typos...

.
Evening

.
Arnav's Room

.
Arnav stepped out of the washroom drying his hair. He looked up to see his wife sitting on the recliner and reading something.

Arnav: What's my Wifey doing here?

Khushi turned and looked at him, smiling.

Khushi: Why? Can't I enter my hubby's room, without any reason?

Arnav walked towards her and pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. He caressed her hair and kissed her nape lovingly.

Arnav: What's this hubby's room, huh? What about you?

Khushi: I am stuck in my room downstairs na. She pouted.

Arnav laughed hearing her complaint.

Arnav: Today you both are gonna shift to the room adjacent to this room. And this is our room, baby. Not mine anymore, understand my cutie-pie Wifey.

Khushi: Yes Boss... She winked.

Arnav: Now tell me, why are you here when you want to dress up for the party?

Khushi: I am not interested in attending this party, Arnav. She pouted.

Arnav: I know sweetheart... Even, I don't wish to attend. But this is occurring in our house. People will ask for me.

Khushi: People will ask for you only na. They won't ask for me. I don't belong to this family na.

Arnav: What do you mean by, you don't belong to this family? You belong to me. You belong to this house. Don't ever say things like you don't belong here, understand? He said in a strict tone.

Khushi: Offo... Mr.ASR... To others, I am no one na. So let me stay back. I don't wanna attend that Sheetal's party. She said as if she chewed tamarind.

Arnav smirked seeing her antics. He held her cheeks and pecked her nose.

Arnav: I want my wife to be with me. Even if the world is unaware of our relationship, it doesn't matter. You are my wife. That's the ultimate truth. How can I leave my wife alone?

Khushi: I am at home only na. OP Bhayya will stay back.

Arnav: I want you with me, Khushi... Please...