Chapter - 7

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

.
.
Farmhouse

They reached their destination, Farmhouse after 2 hours journey... It's situated at the outskirts of Delhi.. A big building in the middle of the vast land with lots of trees and greenery , and a green house , secured with boundary walls...

 A big building in the middle of the vast land with lots of trees and greenery , and a green house , secured with boundary walls

All stepped out of the cars... Khushi and Aditi were jumping in joy seeing the scenery... Arnav, Aman, Nk and Akash smiled at their craziness... Aditi and Khushi are running here and there behind the butterflies ..

Arnav was looking at the most important women in his life... His Sunflower and his Adi baby...

Aman to Arnav : What a combo we got yaar... Your girl and my girl both are crazy... I don't know what The great ASR going to do with this crazy kid, he nudge Arnav teasingly...

Arnav : Crazy or kid ,She is mine , he said smiling , looking at Khushi who is jumping and running behind butterflies like a butterfly...

Ratna : Come children.. Why are you all standing there? Adi,Chikku come inside.. Don't stand in sun...

Aditi : We will come later Amma... Let's explore this place.. Come Khush baby, lets go and explore this whole place...

Suddenly Arnav caught hold of Aditi 's hand...

Arnav looking at Aditi and Khushi : No... Don't go. It's dangerous..There may be serpants...

They both nodded their hands and all together went inside...

It was a beautiful farm house... Inside too girls started running and hopping here and there...

Boys were enjoying their time together... Away from office and tensions...

They all went to their respective rooms to take rest...

Arnav and Aman shared a room whereas Akash and Nk shared one .. Aditi and Khushi as always together where as Anjali and Sheetal shared one room... Ratna and Manorama in one room as their husband's didn't come with them...