Chapter - 28

This Chapter is dedicated to nyrasingh vannisarun RachealTetteh Dhayaram Hiyafrancy & FransikaHamar

This Chapter is dedicated to nyrasingh vannisarun RachealTetteh Dhayaram Hiyafrancy & FransikaHamar... Thank you so much for your support guys.

Please ignore typos...

.

Raizada Mansion 

.
Listening to a heart-wrenching scream, everyone reached near the stairs to see a dreadful scene. Aditi ran towards the stairs to see Anjali lying unconscious surrounded by blood. She looked up to see a stunned Khushi looking down. Ratna screamed and rushed towards Anjali. 

Aditi: Khushi!!! Come down fast… We have to take her to the hospital. It triggered Khushi out of her shock. She nodded her head and ran towards the other stairs to go down. On the way, she called the Ambulance too.

.
City Hospital 

Arnav, Aman, Akash and NK reached the hospital after getting a call from Payal. Arnav saw Khushi and Aditi, with blood all over their dresses. Seeing Arnav, both of them ran towards him and hugged him. 

Arnav embraced both of them in his arms. They started crying, hugging him. He understood that both of them are scared and are in trauma.

Arnav: Hey, Don't worry. I am here na. He consoled them.

Aditi: Bhaijaan, Di... She hiccuped. She lost plenty of blood... 

Arnav: Shhuuu... It's ok. She will be alright. Don't worry Bacha. He said, kissing her forehead.

Khushi: Blood was everywhere... She whispered, hugging him tightly. 

Arnav hugged her more close to him and kissed her hair, murmuring sweet nothings.

Arnav: Baby, don't worry. She will be ok. Calm down.

Khushi: Arnav!!! Di's Baby...

Arnav: Ssshhuuu... Calm down, baby... Please...

Arnav made both of them sit on the chair and then NK brought water for them. Arnav made them drink it and sat with them. He saw Ratna and Manorama sitting in a corner and crying. He wanted to console them, but his girls needed him more. 

After some time the doctor came out. Everyone rushed towards the doctor. 

Akash: How is she, Doctor? And the... baby?

Doctor: I am so sorry. We were forced to do the cesarean because of her condition. But we cannot save the baby.  

Ratna wailed and lost her consciousness. Akash and Aman with the help of the hospital people took her to another room.