PROLOGUE

I am a silent reader here . This is the first time I am writing a story ... Plz bear with me. Plz ignore my mistakes..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thinking about her"? ... a voice came from behind , broke his chain of thoughts. He turned and saw his best friend gazing at him with concern...
" What else I have Aman.." he asked in voice filled with anguish..
" Can't you talk to her Arnav" , Talk to her n clear the misunderstandings.

"I am not sure whether my words can make any changes Aman.."

"She dont even like to see me",.. For her I am a cheater na.. I cheated her , Promised for a happy life forever n pushed her into the pit of sorrow... I hate myself Aman for breaking my jaan...But you know ,the thought of her away from me is killing me each and every second..I don't... I don't know what to do Aman. I am helpless.."

.
.
.
.
.

" Why did u do this to me Arnav"? ..... Was our love that much weak that you chose money and reputation over our love" ?...
U promised me that Arnav and Khushi will be forever together but you crushed my soul by getting engaged with someone else , in front of me. " I hate you Arnav I hate myself for loving you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thats the prologue

Did u like the concept?

Should I continue?

Please let me know frndz

Thank u

With love an arshi lover..