Chapter - 5

Continuation of last chapter

Aditi : Bhaijaan this is Khushi.... My bestie.... Khushi this is my bhaijaan Arnav...

Arnav : Hi

Khushi : Hi !!

Both smiled at eachother.. Arnav got mesmerised by her smile..

Khushi : What should I call you? Bhai ???, she asked teasingly..

Hearing this Aman started laughing...

Arnav was horrified : Nooo ... You can call me by my name...

Khushi : Ok Arnav !!! she smiled at him...

..................................

Meanwhile Akash and Nk too joined them..

Akash came and side hugged Khushi and said : My sister is looking so beautiful today....

Arnav : Sister !!!! Is she Payal's sister ???

Akash : Nope my one and only sister my Chikku...

Arnav : Chikkuuu!!!! That means she is Adi's friend staying at RM???

Aditi : Yes bhaijaan... She lives with us only... She is the one who cooks your favorites ... Khushi you know, he is a fan of your coffee and your dishes.. I didn't get a chance to introduce you both at home... Khushi was busy with her practice and Bhai with his office...

Aman and Arnav looked at each other...

Aman to Arnav whispering : Your girl was at your home and we searched for her in whole Delhi.. Both chuckled..

Meanwhile Sheetal too came near them...

Sheetal : Hi Arnee... I missed you so much...

Khushi looked at Sheetal and Arnav...

Aman : Didn't you miss me miss Jha? Or you will miss only rich guys?

Khushi giggled... All looked at her...She closed her mouth and stood with a cute pout...

Arnav felt like gobbling her... "She is so cute" , he murmered.. His love for her was increasing by each passing second...

Sheetal gritted her teeth and turned to Aman : He is family and I like him and I missed him... For that what is there to make fun of me .. huh.. This middle class people are like this only.. Cultureless...she said looking at Aman ...

Aman turned pale hearing this... Khushi saw this... She went and held his hand...

Khushi ( Glaring at Sheetal angryly) : Don't you dare use such tone on my brother.. You will regret badly .What did you say? Cultureless..?. It's you who is cultureless..You are the one who peeped into our talks and was uttering nonsense...

Are you her boy friend? Khushi asked Arnav pointing to Sheetal...

Arnav looked horrified...

Arnav : What !!!. No no... She is no one to me... He said immediately as he is scared whether Khushi will misunderstand him... He don't want that at any cost...