Chapter - 17

Plz ignore typos/ Not proofread

Mathur Villa

"How can he do this to me, Bhai??" Khushi asked crying her heart out.

Aman : Bacha please don't cry...We can find a solution... Do you believe that he will do it purposely? There is something which we don't know... Let me talk to him.

Khushi : No bhai... Whatever the reason is, the reality is that he abandoned me... Betrayed me. He broke my trust. Made me an option... All that for what? Property... What lacked in my love that he forgot me in a jiffy and choose another girl?

Aman : No... It can't be true... Is this what you think about your Arnav? Arnav won't betray you ever...You are his life, Gudiya. He loves you like crazy...

Aditi : Yeah right... He loved her like crazy and now he got his sane mind back so he ditched her, hain na, Ami?

Akash : I don't understand anything... How did this happen? I can't believe that bhai did this to Chikku...

NK : Khushi don't cry, baby... We will find a solution...

Khushi : There is no solution for this, NK... She whispered...

Aman : Gudiya!!! I understand your feelings dear... But baby we need to know what happened before taking any decisions. For that, we need to know about Arnav's stand... Please don't take any decision in haste that you regret later...

Khushi : What is more to enquire bhai? He is engaged to Sheetal, and that’s the reality... Why did he do this to me bhai? Kya kami thi mere Pyar mein!!!!!

Aman hugged Khushi hearing this...

Aman : Koi kami nahi... You know him na... You are his soul... I know how much he loves you... He won't survive without you, baby. That's why I am asking you to take a decision after knowing the truth...

Akash : He is right, Chikku... Aman, you go and talk with him...

Khushi : No!!! I don't want him in my life anymore...