Chapter - 18

I want to clear something to my dear readers

.
I want to clear something to my dear readers. This story is not show based. Hence don't expect the characters to behave like the characters of the show. The very important thing is that this story contains endearments. So for the readers who doesn't like endearments and need show wala ASR, then this is not your type of story. Thank you.

Plz ignore typos ( Not Proofread)

.

Raizada Mansion

.

Since the engagement fiasco, Khushi never even has glanced at Arnav. She became silent. She comes out of their room only if required. Arnav tried his maximum to talk to her, but she never picked his call or talks to him in person. She is not conversing with anyone except for her buddies.

.

Breakfast time

.

Sheetal, Shyam and Anjali walked towards the table with a winner's smile. Sheetal intentionally sat next to Arnav's seat. Arnav walked down the stairs to watch Sheetal sitting next to his chair. He walked towards the table and sat near NK. This irked Sheetal. She watched him keenly and followed his line of vision and saw Arnav gazing at Khushi. Sheetal fumed seeing this. 

Sheetal :  Hey Khushi!!!! Your exams are over right?  

Khushi stared at Sheetal and just nodded her head.  

Sheetal : Don't you think you are overstaying your welcome here?  

All gasped at her statement...  

Arnav clenched his fist and was about to answer her but was cut by Aditi.  

Aditi : Who the hell are you to order my friend and ask her to go from here, huh? Keep your ruling reserved for your so-called fiance. Don't try to rule us, Ok. I warn you. It won't be good for you, Sheetal.  

Anjali : Adi !!! Is this the way to talk to your bhabhi?  

NK : Bhabhi my foot... We don't consider her as bhabhi. If Arnav is no longer our brother then how can she be our bhhaabhiii...  Mrs Anjali Jha? 

Arvind : Aditi and NK, mind your language. Sheetal bitiya is family and she has all the rights to take any decision of this family.  

NK : To hell with the right. Saying this, he walked out of the room dragging Khushi and Aditi trailing along. 

Akash : If that's the case, Bade Papa we are so sorry. We are not in for this drama anymore. I am moving out from here with my family. Amma, Papa...  If you can, please come with us. Anyway, Payal, NK, and I are moving out with Khushi.  

Hearing this Ratna intervened...  

Ratna : What are you saying beta? You are moving out for this small issue? We are a family beta. Inside the family, there may be so many differences in opinions, but that doesn't mean that you move out of your own house for a silly issue.