TEASER

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Dining Room

Sheetal : Hey Khushi!!!! Your exams are over right?

Khushi looked at her and just nodded her head.

Sheetal : Don't you think you are overstaying your welcome here?

All gasped at her statement...

Arnav clenched his fist and was
about to answer her but was cut by Aditi.

Aditi : Who the hell are you to order my friend and ask her to go from here, huh? Keep your ruling reserved for your so-called fiance. Don't try to rule us, Ok. I warn you. It won't be good for you, Sheetal.

Anjali : Adi !!! Is this the way to talk to your bhabhi?

NK : Bhabhi my foot... We don't consider her as bhabhi. If Arnav is no longer our brother then how can she be our bhhaabhiii... Mrs. Anjali Jha?

Arvind : Aditi and NK, mind your language. Sheetal bitiya is family and she has all the rights to take any decision of this family.

NK : To hell with the right. Saying this, he walked out of the room dragging Khushi and Aditi tailing along.

Akash : If that's the case, Bade Papa we are so sorry. We are not in for this drama anymore. I am moving out from here with my family.Amma, Papa... If you can, please come with us. Anyway, Payal, NK, and I are moving out with Khushi.

Hearing this Ratna intervened...

Ratna : What are you saying beta? You are moving out for this small issue? We are a family beta. Inside the family, there may be so many differences in opinions, but that doesn't mean that you move out of your own house for a silly issue...

Akash : This may be a silly issue for you all, Badi ma. But this is not silly for us. At least not for Aditi, NK, Payal, and me. She insulted my sister. We won't tolerate it.

Ratna : But beta, Sheetal is a part of our family now.

Akash : Sheetal maybe everything for you all but not for us. I don't know about ASR but for us, if an outsider comes and rules us we can't accept it. And Ms. Sheetal!!! Talk with respect when you talk with my sister, Khushi, or about her. I won't tolerate any insult towards her like others. He said looking at Arnav.

Anjali : Chotte!!! See... Your brother is insulting your fiancee, and you are not defending her?

Arnav : Firstly I am not your
Chotte, Mrs. Anjali Jha. Secondly, it was a forced engagement and you don't force me to reveal the circumstances. Third and most important one... Sheetal is no one here. She may be my fiancee to the whole world but for me, she is no one... This is my house and no one except my siblings has any voice here from now onwards... Especially you, Mrs. Ratna Raizada. You lost all the rights which you had in this house and my life forever. So I don't even want to hear your's or your so-called husband's opinions hereafter. Be within your limit otherwise, you will know Who the real ASR is... He said looking at his mother with hatred in his eyes and barged out of the house.

 He said looking at his mother with hatred in his eyes and barged out of the house

That's it for now guys

That's it for now guys. Hope you like the teaser.

I know that you have a lot of doubts regarding this. Everything will be cleared in the coming Chapters. And the very important thing to be noted is that, there won't be any leap. So obviously the separation period too will be limited... I am not that cruel to separate our beloved Arshi for a long time...

.