Chapter - 9

Plz ignore Typos

Plz ignore Typos...

.
Raizada Mansion

.

Night Dinner Time...

.
Aman is staying at RM on Arnav's insistence...

All got seated in their respective seat... Then Diya came...

Diya : Good Evening everyone !!! Awww

Diya : Good Evening everyone !!! Awww.. I missed my seat , she whinned...

Aditi : Which seat ????

Diya : Seat near Arnee... Aman or Aditi can you please move to other seat... I want to sit near Arnee...

Khushi : No !!! It's not good to shift while having food , she said irritated..

Diya : Who are you to interfere?

Aditi : My bestie, Akash's and Aman's sister... Now understood... And who the hell are you to question her? Sit somewhere and have your dinner or get the hell out of here, she said fuming...

Ratna : Adi !!! Is this the way to behave with the guest?

Aditi : First tell her to behave like a guest Amma... Since she came she is ordering around... Is this how guests behave? , she asked looking at everyone... Everyone sat silent understanding her point...

Arnav interfered to avoid a conflict... He know since the evening incident where Diya ordered Khushi , Aditi is angry.. Even he is angry for that.. But he can't say anything ...

Arnav : Diya !! Go and sit in that seat , he said pointing to a seat near NK... I don't want any arguments here , saying he started having his dinner...

Diya quietly went to sit near NK as she don't want to make Arnav angry on her ...

.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

.

Night.

.
Roof Top.