Chapter- 32. End + Epilogue

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

.
Next Day

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Arnav entered the living room hearing Ratna talking to someone regarding Sheetal. He waited to listen to her. 

.
Ratna: Please Sir… I will pay you double your normal fees.

.
.________________

.
Ratna: Please don't say that. Sir… Please… 

.
Beep Beep Beep

.
Ratna looked at her phone and sighed.

.
Ratna (Self-talk): No one is ready to bail Sheetal out. What will I do now? 

.
Hearing this Arnav grinned thinking that no Advocate in India will take Sheetal's case. That's the power of ASR. He turned and called HP loudly which startled Ratna. 

.
Ratna: Why are you yelling? Why are you here? She exclaimed. 

.
Arnav: Excuse me. Why am I here? Really… I should be the one to ask this question. Ain't you ashamed to stay here after everything that happened between you and me?

.
Ratna: Will you now throw your mother out? Did your wife ask you to throw me out? 

.
Arnav: Don't you dare. Don't you dare take my wife's name from your filthy tongue. 

.
Ratna: Why not? She turned my son against me. 

.
Arnav: Just giving birth to me will not make you my mother. Mother's love is the purest form of love. But here, you faked that love for your benefit. I don't consider you my mother anymore. So you better don't bring your fake mother card to me again. Saying this, he climbed up the stairs.

.
Arnav's Room 

.
Arnav took out the important documents and essentials from his cupboard locker and placed them in a suitcase.

.
Suddenly Arnav's phone rang. 

.
Phone Conversation

.
Arnav: Sid!!!

_______________

.
Arnav: What?

.
Suddenly he heard a scream from the living room.

.
Arnav: Sid!!! I will call you later.

He ended the call and ran down the stairs. He saw Ratna running here and there screaming. 

.
Arnav: What's happening here? Why are you shouting like a madwoman?