Chapter - 23

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Arnav with Khushi, Aditi and NK reached RM. Khushi felt a new sensation when she stood by the door as Arnav's wife. Manorama smiles watching Khushi with Arnav. She moves toward them and held Khushi's hand.

Manorama: Welcome back my girl. I missed you so much.

Khushi: Missed you too Aunty... I always ask about you to NK and Adu...

By then Payal came with the Pooja plate.  Manorama grabbed it from Payal and did the Aarti.

Manorama: Come inside my children.

Khushi smiled and entered the house holding Arnav's arms as Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. They bend down to touch Manorama's feet. Before that, she pulled them into a warm motherly hug.

Manorama: Ratna Di missed this wonderful moment. I am the lucky one. She giggled.

Aditi: It's good that Amma is not here, otherwise we wouldn't be able to receive my Bhabhi with all rites to her Sasural.

Manorama: Mmm... I don't understand what happened to Ratna Jiji. Anyway, I am so glad. Arnav bitwa is my elder son. I used to always pamper him when he was a baby. Then your Chachu shifted to Mumbai to the new office there and we lost the opportunity to live together. Still, I love him more than Akash and NK, she winked at Arnav.

NK: Don't worry Ma... We are not jealous of Bhaijaan. We love you more for prioritizing our Bhaijaan more. Saying this, he hugged his Ma.

Manorama: Arnav Beta, I am angry with you... You didn't invite me to your wedding.

Arnav came on and took his Chachi in a warm hug.

Arnav: Chachi... You know na what happened here. I cannot take risks. I am sorry. We will get married traditionally too. So don't worry. I will get you wonderful sarees and jewellery for our wedding. He smirked and winked at her.

Manorama: This boy knows how to tame me. Clever move Beta. Khushi beta beware of his tactics.

Aditi: Chachi!!! With Khushi, his tactics are not gonna work.

Everyone laughed at it.

Akash: By the way, where is Badi ma?

Manorama: Jiji went to Jhas to give dresses and jewellery to Sheetal. Anjali asked for it. It's our Ancestral jewellery, which now belongs to our Khushi bitiya. Anyway, Jiji can't give it away to Sheetal. Only after marriage, our elder Bahu has the right to that jewellery. Anyway, leave it. There are more important things than that now. Arnav beta and Khushi bitiya, come with me. Saying this, she takes Khushi and Arnav to the home Mandir and makes Arnav fill Khushi's partition with vermillion. She takes out a bangle from her hand which is an ancestral asset of Raizadas and makes Khushi wear it.