Chapter - 31

Pls ignore typos

Pls ignore typos

Car

Arnav ignited his car engine and zoomed out of the hospital premises. He is so relaxed now. After disclosing his worries and pain to his Khushi, he felt so light. His Sunflower… He is already missing her. But he has some crucial tasks in his hand which needs his immediate attention. His chain of thoughts was interrupted by the ring of his phone. He slowed down the car and parked it at the side of the road. 

.
Phone Conversation

.
Arnav: Hello…

Caller: ASR!!!

Arnav: Speaking...

Caller: Sir, I am Vicky's brother. Vicky said he wanted to speak to you. 

Arnav: Connect me to him. 

Vickey: Hello ASR… Mission accomplished. I didn't know that you had enmity towards Shyam. D'souza Bade Saab called me directly and asked me to hunt him down. 

Arnav: Can you do me a favour?

Vicky: Of course ASR. Anything for you. Bada Saab ordered me to do everything as you say. 

Arnav: I want to meet Shyam. I want to see him. 

Vicky: ASR, but… 

Arnav: I want you to arrange a video conference. 

Vicky: That will be done ASR. I will let you know the time.

Arnav: Thank you. He finished the call. He turned the car and drove towards AR. 

.
AR Designz

.
Aman: Arnav!!! You are here? 

Arnav: Yeah. I need to finish something which was delayed for a long time. 

Aman: Means?

Suddenly the intercom rang. 

Aman: Yes Liza… What? Ok… He ended the call. 

Aman: Did you call the media here? 

Arnav: Yes. Ask Liza to welcome them and lead them to our conference room and arrange refreshments for them.

Aman: What are you up to, Arnav? Since you came back from RM, you have been behaving strangely. 

Arnav: That's because strange things are happening in my life, Aman. 

Aman: Come to the point, Arnav. Is it Sheetal? He asked the question which was disturbing him for a long time. 

Arnav: Ratna Malik…

There was pin-drop silence in the room.

Aman: Why??? He whispered… 

Arnav: For Money, Properties. She wanted everything I earned for her Anjali Bitiya. She wanted all the happiness for her Anjali Bitiya. To attain it, Sheetal has to be my wife. For that she… My Khushi… His eyes welled up.