Chapter - 26

This part is dedicated to Kajalparwani , noordina1 , madhurao1210 , God6812 , paianjalir and swatiprabhu3

.
Please ignore typos

.

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Evening

.
Arshi entered the house with others to watch a weeping Anjali in the living room. They walked towards her to enquire about her next drama. 

Akash: Why are you crying, Di? 

Anjali ran towards Khushi and hugged her. 

Khushi was taken aback seeing it. 

Arnav came forth and pulled Khushi from Anjali's hold. 

Arnav: What the hell is happening here? Why are you crying, Anjali? 

Anjali held Khushi's hand. 

Anjali: Khushi!!! Only you can save me. 

Khushi looked at Anjali as if seeing an Alien. 

Khushi: Save you? Me? 

Anjali: You know na that Shyamji lost the deal which leads to our downfall. 

Khushi understood where it was heading. She looked at Arnav and stood clasping her arms on her chest and stared at Anjali. 

Khushi: How can I help you, Anjali Ji? 

Anjali: I want you to invite your friend Sidharth Singhania to our house for dinner. 

Khushi: Why? 

Anjali: Shyam Ji wants to talk to him. Only Sidharth Sir can help us. 

Khushi looked around and grinned. 

Khushi: Oh No Anjali Ji... Why didn't you tell me in the morning? Sidharth just left India. I am coming from Airport.

Anjali: Where did he go? 

Khushi: Utopia... Arnav looked down, hiding his face as he would laugh anytime. 

Anjali: Utopia??? 

Khushi: Offo No. Uganda. 

Anjali: Why did he go there? Any business conference, there? 

Khushi: Yes. Business yeah... He went on a 'Ghost Hunt.' 

NK chuckled hearing it, followed by Aditi and Payal. Arnav turned to his side and saw Aman and Akash trying his best to control his laugh.

Anjali: Ghost hunt? Why?