Chapter - 14

This part is dedicated to my dear friend AmiOoka35

.
This part is dedicated to my dear friend AmiOoka35

.
Plz ignore typos

.

Raizada Mansion

.

Arnav's Room

.

Aman: "So we are going to get married before Akash, Arnav...I'm so happy."

Arnav: "I am so thrilled, Aman. My Khushi will be mine forever. Let's call them here. I want to see my Sunflower's face when we announce it."

Aman: "Yes. I want to see how my Adi will react."

.

After sometime

.

Aditi: "Why did you call us Bhaijaan?"

Aman: "Your Bhaijaan felt like seeing his Sunflower. As you are always stuck with her, he called you too."

Aditi: "Hawww!!! I will kill you Ami."

Aman : "I am all yours, Janeman", saying this he hugged Aditi. "Even I missed my Sweetheart."

Aditi held him hugging his biceps.

Aman : "You both talk.We will be by the poolside." Saying that he walked towards the pool with Aditi.

Arnav forwarded his hand towards Khushi and she held it. He pulled her towards him and hugged her.

Arnav: "I miss you."

Khushi: "I am here na in your arms."

Arnav: "I want to hold you like this for eternity. Our marriage date is confirmed."

Khushi pulled back from his hug and looked at him with happiness.

Khushi: "Sach!!!"

Arnav nodded his head.

Khushi: "I am so happy Jaana. I love you...I love you...I love you...soooo much," saying this she kissed his cheeks.

Arnav: "Love you more than anything sweetheart. Don't you want to know the day?"

Khushi nodded her head.

Arnav: "Monday."

Khushi: "This Monday??? Oh my god only two days left, Arnav and we will marry before bhai...Kya baat hai."

Arnav: "Yes my jaan. I am eagerly waiting for that day when you become mine, legally."

Khushi: "Me too," saying this she leaned on his chest listening to his heartbeat which is in sync with hers.