Chapter - 8

Hospital

.
Hospital.

.
Khushi was sitting on her hospital bed looking tired...

Aditi barged towards her and hugged her and started crying...

Khushi hugged her and said : Baby I am alright.. Don't worry.. See... I am fit and fine...

Aditi ( hiccups) : " I got scared.. You were not responding baby... Please don't do this again"

Akash : You scared us bacha, he said caressing her hair.. How do you feel now?

Khushi : I am fine bhai...

Nk : No hide and seek from now on, he declared..

Khushi pouted at that statement...

Her sight went to the man who is standing at the door.. He looked distressed.. He is not even looking at her...

Aditi : How this happened baby?

Khushi's face turned pale when she was going through those thoughts...

Aman seeing this : Don't ask her anything now.. Let her take rest.. You all go.. Arnav and myself will stay back.. Inform others too...

Aditi : I won't go leaving Kushi , she said hugging Khushi...

Aman ( sighing) : Ok then, you stay with her..

Akash and Nk left to farmhouse...

After sometime Khushi slept coz of the effects of medicines..

Nurse came and asked them to pay the bill as she is discharged.. Arnav went and settled everything..

.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

.

.
Farm House

.
.
Arnav , Aman and Aditi with Khushi reached Farmhouse.. Ratna was so worried... She rushed towards Khushi and hugged her..

Ratna : How are you beta?

Khushi : I am fine Aunty...

Arnav : Let her go and take rest...

Khushi looked at him... But he is not looking at her. "Is he angry with me, she thought. But what did I do?"

.

.

Adushi room ( Aditi, Khushi)

.

.
Khushi (self talk ) : Why Arnav is not talking to me? Not even looking at me.. Is he angry with me for playing? What can I do if someone push me inside a dark room and close the door ?

Her thoughts were disturbed by a shout...

Sheetal !!! Sheetal !!!

All came to living room hearing the shout..